BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

Marluna would have to be a wolf with the Shab

why did you use a roundabout way of accusing litten and sda of being demon, instead of just sda, based off the reason you gave for sda being demon

That’s false but Marluna isn’t a Demon candidate anyway.

I read the walls, I jusr saw you accuse three people who can’t be in a team together, marlia bionic and someone

Damn!

1 Like

The previous issue was that I couldn’t conjure up a complete team with them all in it, and I wasn’t addressing the Bionic issue until after the Noble information sorta forced it.
It’s not really roundabout.

1 Like

so you remembered something that fit all the puzzle pieces inbeteen your demon poe and your team poe?

I think the main problem with assuming I threw bionic to convert someone is the fact that someone could just convert back to hood, of course mez could exist but my role and derps role is pretty confirmed, who would be the mez

Not really all the puzzle pieces, but I don’t think we’re going to find them no matter what the world is. There isn’t any one scenario which has no flaws, and Someone’s slot is the primary aggravator of this. I’m just stealing May’s homework and revising it in response to an essay question.

3 Likes

@atlas #94
we can always test
also the other one nerd

1 Like

Agreed. I think figuring out Someone’s exact situation is very helpful here

1 Like

94 in our whisper right

not the one where I say we are fucked

1 Like

youre
gonna have to give me the whisp name sorry