BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

To help people. Plus also if anyone wants to quick search a character now that message will come up

I was doing homework at the same time and was stressed about meeting the due date

1 Like

This is not how I heard it.

That’s because you asked brak who thought my role was me speaking in runes

/whisper @Kiiruma (2/3)

/Whisper Marluna (2/3)

Well, yeah. The way I heard it, your role was wildly inconsistent from your character selection and BotC’s theming as a whole, needlessly complicated and too vague and unhelpful to justify said complexity; implying maybe fifty or so addendums which couldn’t possibly fit on the token to understand its mechanics.

Yeah no it’s pretty simple 20 words

It’s not asking for the best one either

It’s actually pretty powerful I just need to figure out why I got what I did which is why it’s not as powerful as it can be

It’s basically a weird dreamer but it gets weaker as the game goes on, I got a lot of information night one off what I was shown but it’s going to be harder to be get any useful information as the nights go on (plus I may die)

I just heard it and was like “this cannot possibly exist in any world, no sane Storyteller would put this in but Litten’s perfectly insane enough to make it up and I already think he’s lying anyway”.

You probably will die if you keep infodumping the role

1 Like

Bold of you to assume the Vizier won’t die Night 1.5.

Yeah no I’m telling the truth, may knew I was acting weird around them, as if I knew what they were cooking

we have leafia if I die n1

I’m honestly not convinced leafia is telling the truth about her role

We will quickly find out if I die n1!

Can we point out the breach between Someone and Leafia’s claims, please?

Someone checking alignments vs town leviathan?