Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

I still think Frostwolf should die, their early presence was lol at best

do you think he will be executed today?

At least you had a reason, unlike Kiiruma

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s that Iā€™m biased against your playstyle, then? Itā€™s frustrating to interact with you when youā€™re clearly aware youā€™re doing nothing and are actively choosing not to change it.

morning. so many words

good meowning!!

1 Like

this push against jarek feels like nai based off of artā€™s playstyle
which makes her iso feel more like nothing

also irrelevant, I dont care about the likelyhood of someone getting lynched when i place my vote

It feels like you just want an excuse to kill someone and youā€™ve found me. I donā€™t exactly like the excuses that youā€™re coming up with to justify it.

1 Like

You mean that none of her pushes feel alignment indicative?

i vote wolves, nothing more, nothing less

2 Likes

I actually think Jarek might be town now. I think the way he pivoted into pushing me back feels very genuinely formed.

1 Like

half this post is about voting someone else I swear people sometimes just vote me to make me foam at the mouth

I mean, I decided to follow reads to see how itā€™d go.
Then I decided to go into Marl because I do think heā€™s being weird with the vote as I said, but heā€™s also a slot which will help prove his alignment either way.

If Marl is town, weā€™ll know.
If Marl is wolf, weā€™ll know due to him not being obv town.

Remind me why people were scumreading Millium in early game
He seems towny now

the frost wagon dissolved mainly because marlā€™s started
iā€™m mainly considering at least one wolf, more likely two, voted on his wagon

his iso having nothing

1 Like

Oh lol

if i was going to vote in the double trouble from my last mafia game on this site, Frost looks pretty cringe, and I think frost is probably fine? eventually he will need to do more, if im still alive, cause im not letting him get away with that playstyle again

Yeah, it is. Kinda want to see some more from you. We have like 20hrs left, Iā€™m not at the stage where Iā€™m fully settled on a wagon. Iā€™d be happy to see you go over rn as I think you have W equity but we can see what else happens