Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

I like these 2. Both L.una and Cassandra.
Not really doing reads, so not player controlled.
But seems to be a vote and might be important mechanically in some way too :man_shrugging:

1 Like

how many times has wolf!Marl even been lynched in this enviroment

Yes but not because you were asking him to.

like everytime he’s wolfed on this site

2 Likes

Probably not like this.

No, but it did give him a point to engage with the thread.

1 Like

Wolf!Marl is too powerful that he has to be stopped.

I considered this too lol

anyways it was just an irrelevant question
thought im not sure why people so actively hate people for voting Marl

Yes, and? If none of us had engaged with you about your vote or getting Jarek to solve the game, do you think anything would’ve changed?

I’m bad at making cases and thread surfing in general, and I don’t like voicing my opinion for it to be torn apart, but it’s part of the game. I’ve noticed Artemis seems to just want to go after me from even early in the thread, like when Litten went after me. But when litten dropped it so did artemis. Other things too.

Believe it or not but it’s a coincidence that the thing I was doing got finished just as this started, I always have observations but sharing them isn’t my favourite thing to do in the world.

1 Like

wait the wagons are JAIDEN JAREK?

1 Like

where did Marluxion go what
like not complaining but it like dissolved

and he’s towny
and he’s not here

not really sure its jarek or jaiden over the likes of Vulgard or Artemis who i want more

and marl didnt dissolve, he works 3rd shift, and sleeps during the mid day usually

Idk
One minute I was going through players on the Marl wagon, the next minute they’re all voting vanity wagons

Hi me and friend Cassandra decided that we should vote elsewhere. So our 2 votes on Marl spread to 2 different wagons

1 Like

people, mainly me and you, started complaining

1 Like

I think Guava meant the wagon on Marl dissolved
Marl didn’t dissolve lol

him not being here is completely irrelevant, i wasnt voting him for pressure, Marl will talk his ass off regardless, I voted him because I thought he was a wolf

2 Likes