Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Ur shading me at every turn something i have not done to you

Iā€™ve only been shading you since I realized you were pushing me all game based on my opener and only my opener

Which is something that warrants shading, you are either playing badly as a villager or youā€™re a wolf

How should I know what kind of solver you are

And even if youā€™re a micro solver, does that mean you see one post and form an opinion and that opinion never changes

Honestly my opinion is known for changing very often in 90% of the cases just not this one

This isnā€™t particularly cooperative but Iā€™ve given up on the idea at this point, when I actually tried to be cooperative you were like ā€œbut u a wolf thoā€ so that wasnā€™t going to work out anyway

I shouldve just stayed vibing honestly lol

Well in that case enjoy tunneling me for the whole game if youā€™re town

I donā€™t know what I can do to change your mind

Iā€™m not gonna post the whole string but the string of Silviu posts ending here are obv town so yeah Silviu town core

Iā€™m honestly still leaning toward you being a villager for this when I think about it but itā€™s really frustrating

Kill a wolf day 1 probably? I dont suspect wolf!you busses very often especially not on day 1

Thereā€™s something I could say here but itā€™s probably pointless to do

Sure, I can try

I should be around at EoD

I feel the same way about myself, I donā€™t particularly enjoy this argument

Except in my case itā€™s less ā€œstaying vibingā€ and more ā€œnot trying too hard to begin withā€

Bussing like to who? There is no victory to be gained on someone like me at this current stage.

Honestly i can focus on doing a good iso dive on you and see if anything changes. But i havent slept for 24 houes so as soon as i get home from work im probably passing out

Which i should still be around EoD

Before you goā€¦

Oh, the postcap doesnā€™t lift at EoD

This is a problem

@Frostwolf103 Ask, I can use one more post

Realistically italy and frost are good lynches anyways, but ya my bias is making it a bit hard.

Ill curious to see if this frost wagon manages to sit the rest of the day and how other eagons form around it.

No <3

Let me cook

If that helps you, my mind is telling me Frost but my heart is telling me Italy

EoD might change things so Iā€™ll try to be around for it

Also for what its worth ive caught a lot of wolves based on their openers whether tbags whats happened now or not