Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Aside from me and Italy, honestly speaking, is there other players that you don’t mind having being proper counterwagon instead of vanity wagons

In short?

What about the ones responding the openers?

Jaiden’s on mine was hella funny.

Jaiden hasn’t done anything and I don’t see any Jaiden defenders so she can also be a wagon

Kiiruma may have claimed Ancient Spirit but like I said earlier I can neuter him if I’m turned Sane (by which I mean I can prevent him from potentially killing town)

Guava can also be a wagon for similar reasons + voting L.una rn is troll (maybe villagery but I don’t want to reward this)

Okay saving last 25 posts for EoD if I’m around bye

1 Like

Guava also defended from my posts are indication of being town, I dont know what happened after that

I think sabi is town too but don’t underestimate their range sabi is a fucking amazing wolf

I’m alright with that.
It’s relatively annoying since I’m going to be unable to do anything with my ability.
Hmm… Now that I think about it, I am someone in my own hood, so maybe I can alter my own flip

I can’t kill! But that’s ok ^^
I’m Fragile and my whole thing is just checking wolves to get them into the hood and then outting em and having fun with making cards

Its like the opposite of Atlas masonry from FAM3, only invites town but get killed for inviting mafia.

(Not to mention trying to ITA me in the progress, even with advantage against me)

I actually don’t think Frost and Silviu prepare this lie if they’re both evil. Going off the two of them I’m more inclined to buy the claim because Frost is starting to remind me of his Wild West gameplay, which is incredibly indistinct from his wolfgame but he feels like he’s just peddling along here, instead of fluffposting and making himself obviously evil like in TOTA?

VOTE: Silviu200350. I’d probably feel more inclined to suspect them first.

Yes ?

How is anything i said even remotely mean

900 posts

Is also not uncommon from uncomfortable wolfs who got an easy town read and can coast.

do you think creature is scum?

What, it works both ways

You don’t even know what I look like bish

Definitely not cute tho