Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Didn’t we have three greenchecked players?
Atlas, Kiiruma and the other one?

wuh
when were people greenchecked

Honestly, it’s okay to suspect me, what’s not okay is to imply that I’m not doing anything because I’m voting people who are considered LHF. I am currently doing far more to advance the game state by poking at slots that need to be solved, than the people who are arguing over whether or not my slot is town. Hint. It’s town. I’m fine with getting suspected. What I’m not fine with is the idea that I’m not doing anything right now

VOTE: wisdom

why did you just loop that bitch
im vaguely amused

1 Like

He was pushing incredibly heavily on Marl early yesterday and on Frostwolf late, which are reads that it seems like he had conviction on, so the complete halt in momentum going into today is really jarring in a way I think is wolfy.

Also, he keeps talking his own actions up, and I don’t think they’re accurate representations of his play and are by extension wolfy.

this reads like a leafia copypasta for some reason

1 Like

Last night.

Atlas was checked by Kiiruma and he was checked by both bots in turn.

1 Like

i mean
the way youre describing it kinda feels like he did Something overnight that changed his opinions of those slots
also smth smth letting wisdom cook

kinda hate that and so i will elect to only trust the atlas check bc fuck the bots

Fuck you too.

even the bots breaking the no flirting rules goddamn

2 Likes

@Millium you read more than me. You want to Mason and by Mason you explain the mech talk to my smooth brain self

i thought we were masons tho
i cleared u

I’m trying to get him back into the thread bun

Sadbi general question
Who do you think the wolves are right now

I’m done talking about Litten for tonight. I’ve posted my case on him and I’ll let it stand as is.

We are roomies (platonic)

tell him you- i cant say that nvm
just make him show up w ur friendly demeanor