Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

you tempt fate too much
smh

Honestly Artemis and magnus might be w/w

I lied. I’m adding one addendum. I think him trying to push the angle that it’s an athiest game is outing, and I won’t back this up with anything.

@millium
if u show up ill give u a hood

ill mason with u, but tbh im lost

You are asking the worst person this question. I have no confident reads on anyone because I haven’t paid much attention to mech socially there’s a lot of unknowns for me

Due to being disconnected mech wise I feel like I can’t read someone without five people telling me the person mech that contradicts it.

i still dont know what an atheist game is and at this point i dont care

Artemis has went to bat for magnus from what I recall in my memory notes and Artemis has been HARD pushing me to an unhealthy degree

Give me your summary of what is happening and the game state so far

also was there like
a reason behind kiiruma checking atlas

@kiiruma when u return

@min
What do you think the town core is? Why do you want to flip it? Who do you think the wolves are?

IM MAGICAL

(i know its not related)

i asked
i had both mech and social reasons for doing so, and i figured i’d, correctly, survive last night
its also not too big of a deal to lose me if im greenchecked, socially, in comparison to other players

to be clear: kii is claiming both the robots are on his side, which means 3 ancient spirits are all in one hood

I think Millium, Guava, Windward, Atlas, Sabi, and Min are all town. I feel fairly confident about all of those reads.

I think there’s one wolf, maybe two in Litten, Wisdom, and Vulgard.

Taking out Kiiruma and the travelers, that leaves Italy, Silviu, Scorbunny, Hazard, Jarek, Beancat, Jaiden, Magnus, and Zenon.

well tbh it was a joke bc i honestly don’t know

unrelated but artemis posts read like town but then i just like

get so confused by a shit ton of their thought processes and some of the reads they have like

I’m not in the hood.

did he ever say those reasons
i believe that angle, i just thought u were p villagery

two separate “hoods”, one being the rolecard
it doesn’t really matter, cassandra pretty clearly isn’t talking so you’re not getting anything useful out of her

I can earnestly confirm that we aren’t partnered.

i wonder when silviu plans on coming back . idk why we have such a weird sleep schedule difference lmao