Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Thank you. Tbis really helps me out

1 Like

sabi is locktown until i say otherwise
:angel:

within the next 3-4 hours, maybe?

im pretty sure its just because i asked, really, and not a single other person had any other ideas

I’m going to go thru this socially and just piece together creature and ruby reads and worldview. There’s a reason they were killed (besides maybe doc dodge?)

yeah okay i can accept that.

1 Like

I’m going to go start conserving my posts now because I’m starting to run out
Ima follow atlas advice and actually iso everyone tomorrow though so I can sort through my stuff, rn I still think my previous inflations of slots I should focus on were correct though and that there is probably a wolf between magnus/wisdom

ftr i can afford to hyperpost now bc good chance im not around a good portion of my irl tomorrow B,)

Oh right, we should be tracking posts. I forgot about that, thanks for the reminder.

1 Like

Jaiden is towny from a lack of apparent agenda, but I still have some concerns, though nothing I want to worry about today.

I didn’t like Silviu yesterday, but he did pick up at EoD, so I’m willing to give him more time to work.

I liked Italy’s entrance to today but want to see more from him.

I don’t feel much about Hazard. I still need to find a point to reach onto there.

I think I like Magnus’s posts? I have no idea what they’re doing but I think it falls into “too weird to be a wolf”.

I think beancat is vaguely towny from being convinced that she could clear herself with her role despite it being a bastard setup.

I think Scorbunny is town from how I just interacted with them, I didn’t feel bad faith from any of their arguments, but it’s a light read.

I don’t have reason to townread Jarek or Zenon.

VOTE: Zenon

For now, I guess.

wolfy post

one, this forces me to reply to say “they”
two

2 Likes

fuck

Atlas keeps looking out for me and I’m all for it.

smh they can hit me w the they but not my homie magnus

1 Like

i’m sorry i have no idea why i keep doing this

I regret doing a YouTube video essay binge

1 Like

same

1 Like

@Atlas.

there’s no two

1 Like

In waiting for your response to my question