Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

I’m throwing it out there that a Widow could exist.

Explain

whispers
whats a widow

Roomies synergy

“On your first night, look at the Grimoire & choose a player: they are poisoned. 1 good player knows a Widow is in play.”
Or in other words: at the start of the game, the Widow sees everyone’s rolecard and chooses one player to permanently shut down until they die. A good player learns about this, unless the Widow chooses to cause their own role to fail.

In the previous chapter, the Pit Hag turned themselves into the Atheist and the evil team turned into off-script evil characters. It would be bastard enough for this game and it would presumably mean that Hazard’s anti-claim Savant information would be false.

HELP HOW DO I POST A VIDEO

pls stop w atheist spec
i dont think it helps us v much rn

It isn’t an Atheist read so much as a bastard read. I don’t believe this is an Atheist game in that no evils exist. It could be a Widow game (referencing the previous chapter) in that the evil team knows everyone’s rolecard. Just a thought.

yes
meh.

The OP outright says that familiarity with the previous game will help to identify bastard elements in this game I’m not sure why you’re shrugging this off.

i’m back
and magnus is evil as hell i can smell it

because its dumb?

because i dont wanna deal with it right this second and its very myeh to me bc i know i wont understand it no matter how much its explained

are y’all still doing this bullshit
i swear i’ll fucking strangle you all

1 Like

this wasnt me

this is quite possibly the least helpful mech conversation we could possibly have
and that says quite a bit considering what i’ve seen lately
it’s day 2 and none of you know what bastard game means
shut up about the atheist

It could go dumber.
Ruby could’ve died because Lil’ Monsta random kill.

im too tired to think about this game right now
im honestly not particularly sure whats going on anymore

Magnus supposedly has a slight? red check on him
otherwise its been an insane amount of mech talk
and then people suspecting Litten

VOTE: Magnus
the eternal nonvoter wakes to claim the flesh of the wolves