Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

From what I could glean, you will have to ask them, but from what I can glean, the 1 of 3 people = evil thing was a lie, they’re actually claiming to be a death miller, and Kiiruma said the hosts said “not to trust magnus” which is like, nothing to me. Considering kiiruma is suspicious as hell.

Wait what
That’s actually really wolfy

That part is nothing to me as well

All mech conversations are unhelpful…

Well I’m not here to argue magnus’ case for them, it does look pretty bad on paper but it’s not the first game this has happened.

A significant part of yesterday’s discussion had to do with the Dreamer check and it being a fakeclaim that Magnus didn’t rescind for the entire day is highly questionable

Coupled with the sudden death miller claim that just seems like a form of cover

The dreamer information was fabricated, which is presumably the reason why Kiiruma was explicitly told not to trust me. I’m assuming that the “one in Artemis / Litten / Creature” thing would also be a lie in that case, since otherwise the information is extremely anti-town, but I’m not super confident in that read.
The rest of my claim is real.

Italy is now my top town. Get fucked.

I will defend Italy and WWA with my life.

Jfc…

600 useless posts to read through…

I claimed it yesterday.

Why is that town, he’s just talking about the nature of setups

I genuinely don’t remember that but it doesn’t really matter

I don’t really understand what you’re saying here

Why are you assuming what you said is a lie

You should know one way or another

1 Like

If there’s anything he’s done today that was towny it’s the fact he actually posted vaguely about the game and had aggression but that’s an extremely low standard

In that it’s false.

I’m so far out of my wolf meta…

I’m at like 50 posts like… how do you not believe me

You might survive the ACME piano.

So, your full claim is… what

Your name is Zenon

Just death miller and nothing else?