Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

I still think Guava is town. I think his reaction to Magnus’s claim yesterday was a good look, and I like some of his other reads as well.

@guavagudetama Why did you vote Frost in #2114? Didn’t you have him as town at that point?

1 Like

sorry ive been so out of it today
I’ll read up after dinner. So sleepy

i was gonna say it but i had to go lol

VOTE: Wisdom

thank u artemis:’) i know it’s not someone’s job to legit walk through reads for them but u actually did help me lol

1 Like

Yeah the Atlas vote is not a smoking gun but it’s like that vote mixed with literally every vote they’ve placed so far

Scrolls up sm!

Frostwolf103 (5): Jarek, Litten, WindwardAway, Sadbi, guavagudetama
Jaiden (4): Creature, Vulgard, Kiiruma, Zenon

I hadn’t really figured out who I wanted to counterwagon (I had slight scumreads on Sadbi and Creature at the time but neither was particularly appealing at the time) and there was a 4-4 tie between “probably town” Frost and “99% certain town” Jaiden so I voted Frost
Later I switched to Vulgard when that became a viable counterwagon iirc

Day 2 Votecount

Magnus (5): Kiiruma, Litten, Italy, Sadbi, guavagudetama
Wisdom (2): L.una, min
Sarasvati (1): WindwardAway
Jaiden (1): Jarek
Scorbunny (1): Vulgard
min (1): Artemis

Not Voting (11): Zenon, Silviu200530, Hazardwaste, beancat, Jaiden, Atlas, Frostwolf103, Cassandra, Scorbunny, Magnus, Millium, Wisdom

1 Like

for these people, do you have a case on why marl’s behaviour d1 comes from a wolf
i doubt it in the large majority of worlds

artemis rolls worst post ever
asked to die

it’s literally not that bad

well, if you scroll up a bit, that’s my explanation

i’m exaggerating but intimidation strategies are inherently wolf behavior

actually wait no i read ur q wrong

fair thought

i think artemis is just town though

maybe i’m biased but i like genuinely appreciated the little conversation we had. it was so protown (at least: it was pro min tbh)

1 Like

food is yumy

2 Likes

I still think L.una is controlled by a scum player and I kinda wanna kill it just because it’s an extra scum vote
but also I think that scum player is Kiiruma who’s claiming to be like a traitor or smthn so idk

true

this would be so huge brained

especially considering it’s clear everyone is just looking at kiirumas slot like ???

1 Like

i don’t think luna and kiiruma are the same though

1 Like

can you go back and answer it now that you read it right

wdym sorry I skimmed thread so I didn’t intake everything :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: