Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

oh yeah. i literally never did that lmao my bad

truth is. marl is just null for me atp. he switched between town and scum in my head and i just dunno how to read him lol

you say you don’t see it. but can you tell me why he’s town?

lmao i meant like

it feels like kiiruma is getting like. glanced at and then kinda ignored because of all of the mech surrounding them

1 Like

I meant moreso what is the mech surrounding them but actually if you explained the mech surrounding him it would probably. go over my head so idc

1 Like

I can confirm that I am a player.

1 Like

are you town though

I am an ancient spirit with Kiiruma’s win condition.

Where is Cassandra

2 Likes

I was expecting you to say yes so I could be like “well actually the good faction in the game is empire :nerd_face:” and vote you but that works too

I have never hidden this. With that being said, I do not count towards anyone’s win condition. Me and Kiiruma will both win when all other ancient spirits are dead.

if both of your win condition are ‘kill all other ancient spirits’ doesn’t that mean you eventually have to kill each other

his posts show extreme conviction on certain slots that i doubt, regardless of whether he is right or wrong, he can properly fake as a wolf
his varied focus, when you read his iso, on people other then just litten shows he isn’t trying to do what he did in pci against squirrel, and the stagnating wagon and state on his when he wasnt there to actively defend himself hardly happens to a wolf
his reasons and pinpointed clauses against certain people are also far against what he did in pci, where all he did was point at every single post squirrel made and say it was scummy, with a one-liner for bigger posts at best
his general tone and attitude to the players reads on him equally hardly comes from him as a wolf

this feels like relevant knowledge that everyone forgot because it’s just convenient to them i guess

I do not count towards anyone’s win condition.

I. don’t believe you that sounds like something that shouldn’t be in the game lol
“yeah this is my win condition yes in conflicts with another one but I don’t count for it so it’s okay”
it just feels like a copout so Kiiruma doesn’t kill you
unless Kiiruma started knowing you or you are Kiiruma
but those worlds just makes me distrust Kiiruma rather than trust you

ive been assuming all along that cassandra is an ancient spirit
given you have kiiruma’s rolecard, which im assuming his role spawned her, can you say this is a certainty

thank u

who should die. srry if u have to repeat this

This has always been the case, even before I received my win condition.

i am neither the reaper nor your queen
you can figure your own pursuit

oh okay cool

VOTE: Kiiruma

I started out as an ancient spirit.