Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

who is “our” here

Me and Kiiruma.

i just dont get how youre looped into all this

L.una is in my class card.
Claimed to share my wincondition.

So it’s more precise to say “There’s reason to believe Cassandra is not necessarily on my (Kiiruma’s) team fully.” And if L.una can be trusted, the same can be applied there.

1 Like

…. i’m not asking to sheep you i’m asking for your input

i know
but its still better for me to read you if you make your own focuses

i’d ignore kii and the bots in the earlier days, and just… save it for later you all

if we kill them and they all die then we don’t have to deal with them because they are dead

i don’t want to waste precious time killing a bunch of soulless robots

the game is just so much easier to think about if they aren’t in it and two of them are

literally claiming scum

so you’d rather waste the day killing bots instead of

you know

hunting players

killing kiiruma is one thing but the bots are a genuine and complete waste of time for anything but a vigilante

and even then the only benefit a vigilante has is that shooting bots is safe

Dont u have a vig shot? Shoot kiruma then, im not touching luna who is very transparently townie who is also vouching for kiiruma, regardlsss of kiiruma

also that you have a gun just shoot them

Are u even reading or is this basically olivest all over again?

you just want to flame huh

No i want you to help me solve this game and not waste ur time talking about how tired you are or what ur eating or why luna says the things they have said when that has been talked about all day

Like if kiiruma flips with the normal wolf wincon we just kill luna but im not wasting a lynch on kiiruma because i dont believe they are making any of this up and very much especially dont want to see luna die

@guavagudetama
Also dont shoot neon idc what ur message said

lets see
time for some of my mech
@litten this has been bothering me for some time
did you receive two items that would be incredibly unhelpful if you were scum?
otherwise it may have gone to a player who died, which would be
unpleasant