Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Nobody got the joke

Fortunately, I am.

1 Like

@artemis

I like the idea of Magnus dying and I dislike the wagon on him
:person_shrugging:
So idk

Jarek or Vul tbh.
I think Magnus being off so wagon is a bad look for the other main wagons from D1.
Jarek was a smaller wagon but then it fell off and the Marl/Vul ones became more of a main focus.

I feel like Iā€™m side-eyeing Wisdom but I suspected the slot in the previous games (where they have been wolf) with me and I kinda feel like itā€™s slightly different, hence why Iā€™m skipping to Vul

I got it
I was making a joke back but oh well

:sob:

1 Like

Vulgard isnā€™t wolf because mechanics.

dear windwardaway
i hope this post finds you well
i have recently figured out you are having troubles correctly pronouncing my friend magnusā€™ pronouns (they/them)
please let me know if i can help in any way with this issue

my condolences

1 Like

GODDAMNIT
throw me into purgatory ._."

i continue where the game takes me
it does me better to carve a path than set one

i agree thereā€™s an uncharacteristic and irritating amount of silence from this thread about wagons currently though

2 Likes

My biggest worry about his slot right now is that his pivot onto and off of Italy came out of basically nowhere - I had been considering whether it was towny earlier because it was seemingly with the purpose of defending Marluxion, who he townread, but that doesnā€™t line up with his willingness to kill Wisdom today.

I dislike the fact that people are clearing Jarek off mechanics.

1 Like

Oh yeah
Uh @Jarek am I killable? Lol

Itā€™s a catch 22 for me. Either I defend who I think is a bad wagon and they go over as a claimed death miller and I get set up to die next, or I donā€™t defend them despite the, (to me), lack of anything happening. Iā€™m throwing ideas out and not a single other person is even trying to work with me, If it was a wolf and another wolf was looking to save them wouldnā€™t they at least try to bounce ideas off with me to look organic?

I donā€™t even know what the mech clears on him are
I thought he was socially towny

Jarek wants to kill the cop :upside_down_face:
Like, my friend do be wolfinā€™

2 Likes

Nah I put you in the list of people I trust list for now I clarified a bit later on

Alternatively, we could kill everyone who has expressed interest in killing the cop. That is an idea.

1 Like

but Iā€™m not voting you :thinking: