Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

This feels contradictory.

If you think Iā€™m not playing the game then uhmmmm

lol

You mean the fact that Luna keeps insisting sheā€™s town because she copied Kiiā€™s wincon? Lol

Their general attitude change went from being weak to full of energy in a way that was trying too hard. Their accusations toward people also focused on ā€œgotchasā€ or ā€œreaction testsā€ which didnā€™t merit the weight that Marluxion was giving them. I believe Wisdom has been wolfy today too.

1 Like

i dont believe that im even close to a ā€œleast killableā€ category this game

you are doomerposting right now in front of me

Respectfully I donā€™t want to continue this conversation

Clearing Litten, Kiiruma and Vulgard off mechanics but disagreeing with the double greencheck on Jarek, one of which is from a player that Kiiruma greenchecked.

1 Like

then so be it

Oh, so thatā€™s what the mech clear thing is?
ā€¦why is that a clear? Can you only neighborize town?

Read my iso Iā€™ve been playing the game thatā€™s all

It is contradictory on first glance. Vulgard isnā€™t a wolf because wolves need to be insane to kill. No wolf would need to be turned sane to use their ability. I dislike Jarek being cleared because I do not understand the mechanics surrounding it.

1 Like

Iā€™m not a neighbouriser. I asked Scor to neighbourise us yesterday because of very important reasons^TM.

1 Like

OK but have you ever played with either of these players before? Cause Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s how Marl plays as town and how Wisdom plays in general.

Luna and Kiiruma are tied at the hip so obviously if one doesnā€™t agree with me the other one wonā€™t either

2 Likes

good morning

I find it hard not to clear KIiruma off mechanics when I can look at his role at any time.

So true. Thereā€™s no chance youā€™d do that about a teammate.
No, definitely not if you were in antispew today

VOTE: Litten

Iā€™m going to listen to my heart for now. Iā€™m not going to actively push this more, but if anyone is interested in listening to me, my case is in thread.

You also took his win condition so you say

1 Like