Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

What if they are cosplaying new mafia players who really like their characters so much that they decided to join this game as their favorite character? Are you bullying them out of this game?

Iā€™m being bullied.

1 Like

Care to elabourate @Artemis this feels weirdly specific

Beetlejuice is summoned when you call their name.

No, but why does it matter to you?

Sorry i came in after work tried to read 645 posts and got adhd on to something else.

and anyway you are typing this like i usually make worlds instantly when i come into chat on day 1

I have information saying there exists one Ancient Spirit between Litten, Creature and yourself (in the order received).

They canā€™t join the game as their character if they havenā€™t randed roles yet -_- this is a stupid argument
Itā€™s Nightingaleā€™s creation so I donā€™t see how a random newbie would decide to coincidentally create a character with the same name as her characters.

1 Like

atlas is back to town to me nvm

that post he made towards hazard is towny

That was me in my last MU game

so i came in when someone said my name. ok i got you apologies

sorry
you usually do try to make early reads, though, which i find weird

Anyway
Atlas trying to keep discussion about the probable puppets alive is a little wolfy
Creature sticking his head into isos instead of talking to people until he was called on it is also a lil wolfy
I do not think these two are actively aligned

So?

o

good to know lol

Then itā€™s most likely Litten > Artemis > you lying > me.

i make early reads on kiiruma usually cause i have known him for much longer. and i had only like typed 10 messages when you sent it. i am not that good at the game atlas

Oh come on people. The OP encourages open discussion.

Why is litten a wolf
Why did marl ping me
These feel like they have the same answer

itā€™s actually you lying ā†’ Artemis ā†’ creature ā†’ litten
Nya