Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Yeah, Scorbunny. Trying to talk about players in the game instead of mech speculation is what a wolf would do right now.

Marl reactiontested Litten and didnā€™t like his response.

I am pretty obvtown already so you only need to be concerned about Litten or Artemis (or Magnus if they are lying).

1 Like

It encourages discussion of flavor, seemingly encouraging using it as a tool to solve the game.

Would it really help you solve the game if I had said that that was a soft?

oh and one more thing. i think i say this every game when i say i am shit at social good when it comes to mech. I would always rather talk and discuss mech then social which is probably why i am a lot better at botc then mafia :P.

1 Like

I would absolutely be willing to lie here regardless of alignment, but never without a point so you should probably just take me at face value unless you have a reason not to.

if Magnus were lying, someone else would just call them out?
Either way not gonna worry about it for now, personally

1 Like

This isnt about reading the game its about lack of engagement with the people
You also saidā€¦ approximately ten words about the isos without anything but ā€œeh theyre kinda badā€ or ā€œeh, i kinda like themā€

Bonk x2

Yes because then Creature and Litten are confirmed good unless either is a Godfather.

Thereā€™s sanity and insanity so Iā€™m not liable to neccessarily trust mechanics to be perfectly honest, I donā€™t know how that affects results

Are you quite sure you know what youā€™re talking about?

Putting in an ancient spirit as a troll neutral nya to mess with noble results would actually sound believable ngl

2 Likes

Whoever was talking about sanity just now

i would shut this down but like

yeah tbh

i mean you got instantly found as wolf in fam and nobody from there seems to be calling you out so

2 Likes

I think they are most likely to be telling the truth than randomly deciding to put three town in a false rule of three situation. But also technically their information is not confirmed outside of them.

1 Like

I think Iā€™m sane, but fair enough.

Youā€™re putting me off. Are you softing a good-aligned / neut-aligned Ancient Spirit or nah?

Fair and validā€¦I hate this feeling.

You are told your sanity
And if it changes
How do you not know for sure

1 Like

Also smth smth theres an implication of an evil who cant kill in the OP

Iā€™ve been trying to engage with people since I first got in. I only opened ISOs when I felt like there was nothing useful going on in thread. Would you rather I keep discussing about sock puppets or 200 posts limit?