Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

I’m not, I misunderstood what you were asking. I thought you were asking if I was softing having information on one existing, not being one.

1 Like

Anyway.

I mean, yeah I agree with you on this. But if there’s a dreamers club with Noble information, and Magnus lied about the info, everyone else in the club could just out Magnus as a liar unless the dreamers club is exactly scum chat, which I don’t believe lol.

I do believe there are mechanics that could make that information slightly misleading, but I think the basic idea is kind of straightforward, other than the possibility of godfathers or just non-town factions.

1 Like

You posted three times in a row w basically nothing, so it seems like youre determined to just cruise along until postcap anyway

Or millers.

1 Like

Exactly

and Vulgard/Marluxion/Sadbi can read me pretty easily

Or Millers, yeah.

Either magnus is lying, which they probably are, or they are telling the truth, in which case they are probably lying without meaning too, because I highly doubt the hosts would give information about 1/3 chance of a non town person without there being some strings attached (such as it not being an actual evil, just a neutral, ect), or purposefully putting in three town under the justification that one always shows up as evil to investigatives

either way, I’m just inclined to ignore it and go for the classic reads > mechanics strategy

nya

I don’t really see a world in which an evil decides to drop bombshells like that with huge implications for fun on D1 so I’m inclined to believe it comes from someone who at the very least believes they can win with town

2 Likes

What nya

arguing with zenon sucks why would I ever do it willingly

VOTE: Jarek

nya

1 Like

I have not backread I only looked at notifs

Mood

I like your pfp

Thank you! I like it too.

1 Like

On the one hand i feel like you’re trying way too hard to discredit Magnus’s information

On the other hand I can’t deny that you are probably right that there are strings attached to whatever Magnus claims to know

3 Likes

1/3 of the town being non-town as information

is a lot of information

1 Like