Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

This is an insane take to have, especially at this point of the game. Was this a real read?

So, you’re basically saying that we should expect no reads from you until d3+? Is that what you’re saying?

Nah, it’s me not having uni for a bit that’s allowing it. I posted more than usual in FAM as well, especially in deadchat afterward. I usually barely participate in deadchat and tend to leave it.

From reading him so far, I feel like him claiming you’re “bussing Italy to give yourself towncred in his eyes” is the wolfiest thing he’s done because it just doesn’t seem like a real thought whatsoever.

Idk about that part, but yeah.

Artemis seems villagery so far, but I’m a bit wary because they seem like a strong player.

1 Like

This is basically a summary I’m going to use for many players in this game.

For me it’s more about standards I should apply to the slot. I can and will townread strong players if I find them villagery, I think not townreading someone solely because they’re strong is dumb. I do think Artemis leans villa. I’m just not locking that in yet because I’m applying higher standards.

I’m happy to townread strong players. However, I can and will be paranoid on their slots because I know that the slots probably are also capable of doing it as wolves.

Mind explaining what you mean by that?

Why?

This read like a shitpost until I realized you meant this seriously.

That probably means something. Idk what.

Ngl, this is the primary reason I’m worried Litten is V, lmao.

What in the hell are you two doing.

Ngl I feel like Marl believes his read and isn’t tunneling for the sake of it. In FAM he didn’t really play that way.

I don’t remember any of these posters from the earlygame, so I’m inclined to agree. Probably a bunch of villagers in there, though. I found Frost wolfy but I haven’t really read the others, idk how to read Guava in particular. Will try to read them later.

I actually agree with Litten here. Frostwolf treated the Litten/Marl argument very dismissively, like he wasn’t interested in solving it at all, and not in a “I really don’t want to bother with this” way, but rather dismissing it as a shitpost. Litten has a point here.

I really don’t get why people did that way, I think he’s posting villagery.

Litten don't read

It would be funny if it was cftwr.

I don’t understand where you stand whatsoever.

This post could be written by me, must mean WWA town :wowee:

1 Like

Yeah, I feel like Marl is town unless his tunnel on Litten is leveling me into townreading him.

Can you explain that read, since you’re here rn?

Sorry I disappeared
I think min was actually working to solve the game when I was in the thread before

Can you explain any of these?

Idk if I agree with the read, but lmao.

Why are you being so defeatist? It’s Marl pushing you, shouldn’t you know that he often aggressively pushes people and it happened to be you this time?

But he had talked to people earlier? Why are you overlooking that?

Can it be more than one, or is it strictly one?
@Magnus Important.

Of course you would say this when you’re among the three players named :joy_cat:
Do you think Creature and Artemis are both town?

Pretty sure everyone who came in later asked Marl for reasoning lol

I meant the style of the question, but w/e, doesn’t really matter.

1 Like

Yeah, uh…
And Creature and Artemis are both townier than Litten, imo, which doesn’t help.

1 Like

Because normally I’d have like 300 posts fucking around and like 100 posts calling people town but the first like 600 posts in this thread I didn’t have a single valid useful thought.

1 Like

Mayyybe I’m misreading Artemis.

Do you think there’s a specific game-related reason for that, or is it more of an IRL thing?

I’m just null on Artemis and I keep going back and forth on Litten
But I do agree with Litten on what he said about Magnus’s info fwiw
That it probably has to be taken with a grain of salt (I disagree about Magnus intentionally lying)

1 Like

It’s also worth noting that Litten shut that down almost immediately instead of allowing discussion of it run its course. Like, it wasn’t a guarantee that we would target anyone in there, but he decided to quickly terminate discourse about it anyway.

1 Like

Probably, it seems too good to be true. But I still think Litten’s reaction to it seemed like the reaction of a wolf who was caught in what he thinks is a potential Dreamer check, and whose only way out of it is to push the agenda the check is untrustworthy.

I guess I can see him doing that as town as well, he just jumped to doing that very quickly and I’m not sure if town!Litten would do that.

1 Like

I could probably explain all of them