Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Funniest post in the thread.

I’m just going to D1 you if you keep popping in only to post stuff like this.

Frost was town last game as well, right.
Yeah, I think these bizarre association reads are actually, possibly, maybe v!indicative for Frost? I find it extremely easy to scumread him regardless of his alignment, but his recent wolfgames that I’ve seen have him more or less cruising instead of drawing attention for having weird reads, with the exception of TOTA regarding his mech speculation (which were his actual thoughts regardless).

1 Like

@Magnus held by gun point I say creature is worse off compared to litten and artemis

LOST WOLF SOFT RED ALERT

Why do you think Litten/Marl is V/V?

Holy shit, is that a somewhat analytical post from Silviu?? (no offense but I have never seen you post like this before)

4 Likes

How helpful of a read do you think this is, Frost? Out of curiosity.

While this make look like make up story, I have no reason to believe that there is no active wolf at start

But why did you say it?

Yeah but that’s why I think it’s weird
Litten can just go “hey look we’re all town” and if the other two get flipped first, people might assume he’s town too

Uneducated guess, 13 (if not 11 accurately because there is host and myself) is a big number that mostly can be town and one is wolf among them.

But again, uneducated guess. If this isnt flock of sheep then I don’t know what is.

You know something of the lore? Ranks/hierarchy are based on animals, would be my question.

Hmm, you’re not the only one about Magnus’ info

Okay, I’m caught up.

Villagers:

Artemis – Posts lean towny to me. Least confident read on the list, because they feel like a player that’d be a competent wolf. Feels like the most likely wrong read here.
Atlas – I think his analytical posting just makes him a villager. He has very independent thoughts if you just look at his reads on people, and I feel like the people wolfreading him are just surprised by the way he’s posting.
Creature – The stark difference between this game and FAM makes me believe he’s just town here. I’m convinced I can read Creature well, and his posting in this game makes him clearly town. Most confident read on the list.
Magnus – I’m leaning toward them being town for the Dreamer info, as I don’t think a wolf would typically do something like this. They’re also unpaired with Litten in most worlds (what they did COULD be a distancing strategy between the two, but I think that such a thing would be rarely employed), and I’m leaning toward Litten being mafia.
Marluxion – I believe the conviction on Litten. That’s basically it. He could be a wolf snowing me with this, but since I also think Litten’s wolfy…
WindwardAway – I liked the way she was reacting to Litten in the middle of the night (for her). Not sure if I agree with her townread on min, but min is a slot that hasn’t been cared about much, so townreading it (if it’s town) is unnecessary for a mafia member to do here (I admit that this is very weak, and could just be a townread on a partner, so this is probably the second weakest read on the list).

No thoughts whatsoever:

Kiiruma – Slightest of V leans for posting so far, but not enough to put him on the list of villagers.
L.una and Cassandra – Apparently, they’re alts? I’m not bothering to read that.
Silviu
Scorbunny
guavagudetama – I don’t really agree with the Magnus-related idea being towny, though I can see why. Don’t think it’s inherently scummy, though.
Hazardwaste
Jarek
min
beancat

Wolfreads:

Italy – Has only ever posted in non-meaningful ways. High chances of this being a wolf, especially since he posted the exact same way in FAM and was a wolf.
Jaiden – I agree with Creature that nobody’s talking about this slot and it hasn’t done anything other than blendy conversations and jokes about nothing. This can be a villager, but honestly, I would’ve expected… some reads by now. She did question me earlier, but she dropped it by now, so I don’t really know what she thinks. This read might also change depending on what she says later.
Millium – I don’t like her posting very much. I gave reasons for this before (seems to be using shitposting as a shield of sorts, pointing toward self-awareness; also posts very weirdly around Sabi, and I’m not sure how to read into that). She seems to be convinced I’m a wolf, but hasn’t explained why. This read might change depending on how she explains her read on me and what she does next, but I’m currently leaning mafia.
Sadbi – I feel like I can typically identify Sabi as town when she’s town, and I haven’t been able to do that yet in this game. She’s also interacting weirdly with Millium while kinda defending her when I’m asking her about Millium, and since I’m wolfleaning Millium… there could be something happening here. I’m not super happy about Sadbi being here, but I just can’t townread her for what she’s done so far, and that’s why she’s here.
Zenon – I know some people are townreading this; I don’t really know why. This has a lot of posts, but very little content, and while I understand the idea of not being able to get into the game… she’s posting a ton and acutely aware of it, so it feels like she’s forcing herself to be here? Idk, maybe that could be the case for v!her, I just haven’t seen a good argument for it.

Frostwolf103 – I’ll have to give his ISO another read later, but I just think his posts would be better if he was a villager here. He was awkward early on, and he dismissed the Litten/Marl discourse in a wolfy way, in my opinion. I also feel like his responses to pressure are quite weak.

Litten – A lot of his takes just come across as complete nonsense to me, and the way he played around the Magnus info – as well as the way he played around Marl’s push on him – had several shades of CFTWR. The most bizarre take I’ve seen from him was the take that Marl was bussing Italy to make himself look good in front of Litten, which is a really far-fetched conclusion to make this early fmpov, and I don’t see how a villager would jump there so quickly. I know it’s Litten I’m talking about, but the take was wild to me. Maybe I’m reading too much into it and he was just joking, but it didn’t seem like he was joking. In general, a lot of his thoughts and opinions read like he’s shitposting when he’s actually serious, and that… probably means his thoughts are just wack.

The main issue I see here is that I have too many wolfreads, and I also have some townreads I’m not very confident about. There is also a colossal pile of null players.

I’d appreciate input about literally everyone on my list of wolfreads, because that’s where I’m frequently wrong on several players.

3 Likes

I feel like I could be unintentionally OMGUSing Millium to an extent, but I had a wolfread on her before she even called me mafia, so idk if that’s even true.

Godfathers usually don’t get revealed as mafia from investigation checks, but as homegrown domestic terrorist that is believed to be town.

Am I missing something or simply thinks that godfather and rule of 3 matchmaking don’t combine well, bastard elements or not.

@Zenon Why do you TR Sabi?

Oh yeah, this probably isn’t W/W with Millium, because he randomly reactiontested Millium in a way that was completely useless and I feel like wolves don’t typically interact like this, even when they’re doing theater.

1 Like

Hmm I see.

Will read responses to my questions later and will also re-read Frost’s ISO, bye for now.

1 Like

How so?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, but I’ve had a pretty accurate read on Litten in all somewhat recent games I’ve played with him, so me thinking he’s mafia might actually mean he’s just mafia. (I know, shocker, my wolfread might be a wolf, but you know what I mean.)

I liked the fact they’ve been prodding in directions unexplored by others, and tonally they seemed assertive enough without pushing agenda or outright unbelievable takes. I can see a good wolf doing both of these things, which is why I’m not super confident, but I interpret this behavior as >rand V, and that’s why Artemis is on my list of townreads.

1 Like