Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

The Mergundi Ward

Yes nya
I lost count how many times I have done that

1 Like

Why are you nyaning

nyanja???

i think it either has something to do with Littenā€™s restriction or it was a modpost
saravasti is as far as im aware literzllya pokemon so i dont know how that would fit in lorewise

this floor is uncomfortable

1 Like

I feel like this just confirms it though nya

Ancient Spirits and The Cult are the same color, which makes me believe they are probably actually the same thing nya

Alternatively, there are multiple factions in tbis game but that doesnā€™t seem fair so Iā€™m going to assume that isnā€™t the case

1 Like

Tbh my memory is a bit foggy because Iā€™m not taking notes and Iā€™m multitabling

Min, Sabi, Atlas, Creature, Hazard, Vulgard and probably Magnus all feel towny
You too, I think
Litten might make the cut too, in light of whatever the heck the Cult thing is and the post restriction stuff, but then maybe I should be reconsidering Sabi (no particular reason other than seeing Litten mention them as suspect for post restricting him)

Iā€™d probably agree with that.
Iā€™m expecting weā€™ll have like 6(?) 7(?) non-town.
Could have a neut in there or 2. But I donā€™t think itā€™s big enough for a multiball.

2 Likes

I remember I saw a scumcase on Magnus, but I really canā€™t see who said it anymore

Je suis blindƩ

VOTE: Sabi
Hot take, Kiiruma and Sabi are both wolves. I was town reading Kiiruma for being wrong earlier, but when I look at the reads they have pushed so far this game, I notice they are aligned with Sabi with regards to their reads (they both are stating that thereā€™s a wolf between me and marluxion, and they jumped on me, who has a post restriction)

In light of the punishment for revealing it being ā€œan extra killā€, I feel like wolves were motivated to push me early on in the game. Kiiruma might have just stepped up his wolf game, and last game when he was a villager he was able to find me instantly with no paranoia, which is starkly different here when they are paranoid that Iā€™m deepwolfing

And if you notice, they havenā€™t actually like, reacted or absorbed any new information despite being here, just simply waiting there, which I think is rather wolfy, even though itā€™s Kiiruma we are talking about nya

Honestly I just disliked some of your posts earlier, if you wanna wolf read me for it, then thatā€™s fair enough. Iā€™m just going to give my reads and do what I think is right. You having a post restriction doesnā€™t mean youā€™re town. With these roles, anything could happen.

1 Like

Which posts have you disliked from me nya?

Iā€™m not in this game to get you to townread me.
At the end of the day, you reading me correctly would be ideal.
But Iā€™m going to play this game to try and help my team and thatā€™s by reading people how I read them without worrying about it agreeing/disagreeing with others.

2 Likes

Submissions for the Creative Contest Event end in 2 hours!

Pings

@Artemis
@Kiiruma
@Italy
@Silviu200530
@Litten
@Scorbunny
@guavagudetama
@WindwardAway
@Hazardwaste
@Jarek
@Creature
@Ruby
@Millium
@Frostwolf103
@min
@beancat
@Jaiden
@Atlas
@Sadbi
@Magnus
@Vulgard
@Zenon
@Marluxion
@L.una
@Cassandra

did you just reset the VC nya

1 Like

I feel like your read on Marl felt a bit disingenuous, but I could be reading into that incorrectly mostly because Iā€™m thinking both of your slots kinda just feel weird?

I also feel like you speculating on who made your post restriction happen and somewhat hunting for them feels a bit weird. Surely you also agree that itā€™s possible this came from town? I can understand you thinking itā€™s anti-town but this isnā€™t exactly that useful for mafia if itā€™s just ā€œHi, I need to say Nyaā€

IDK just some early posts which pinged me as a bit off but I guess I can see them from T!Litten too, this just feels a bit moreā€¦ hardheaded and tunneled than usual

2 Likes

Whoops

Day 1 Votecount

Litten (3): Marluxion, Sadbi, Kiiruma
Jaiden (2): Creature, Vulgard
Frostwolf103 (1): Jarek
guavagudetama (1): Zenon
beancat (1): Artemis
Atlas (1): Magnus
Marluxion (1): Frostwolf103
Artemis (1): Millium
Sadbi (1): Silviu200530
Zenon (1): min
Sabi (1): Litten

Not Voting (11): Italy, Scorbunny, WindwardAway, Hazardwaste, Ruby, beancat, Atlas, L.una, Cassandra, guavagudetama, Jaiden

I was specifically told it was an ancient spirit nya and I said this