Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

I missed that. Well, I’ll just… take that back.

1 Like

you know they call me the greatest to ever do it

VOTE: Marluxion

Something tells me Litten is probably town. Maybe the fact that they have a post restriction which they supposedly know was from a wolf character. There we go.

2 Likes

also I lost my place in thread lmao

TBH this is me being an idiot because in a world where Litten’s a wolf, then they can just be lying about this to get early cred :upside_down_face:

But in that world, the post restrictor would probably come out as 1f1’ing a wolf is typically worth it. As a result of them not coming out, it lends credence to Litten’s claim

Hmmm I was wondering… What was the idea behind Marl’s push?

something smells, i don’t know what yet

The fish

Marl’s a strong player.
If wolf could just stomp, if town will make themselves obv town and then we can have a competent leader.
Therefore early pressure is decent.

Also I always enjoy seeing Marl reading me

@Litten
why sabi over kiiruma?

And now I’ve thought about this even more… it’s also possible Litten is just lying about the post restriction and/or it’s a part of their own card.

But their frustration about missing it sometimes seems genuine. IDFK. I’m just trying to analyse this and it comes to the conclusion that: Litten is probably telling the truth. A wolf can pass off post restrictions

It’s possible that L.una and/or Cassandra might respond to some people if they tell them to do things. Hmm.

This is part of what I was thinking when I said I felt like I was misclearing someone, as something felt deeply wrong with the posts I was reading/general game state. It feels like I’m missing something because there are a couple obvious questions that pop up when I think about the game such as who would target me, what would the wolves be doing, and what the wolves were thinking when giving me the post restriction. This is part of the reason I’m reversing course and suspecting Sadbi, because when I think about their actions this game, I’ve come to the conclusion that they benefited wolves, when you look at how they handled my slot.

I’m running at people like I usually do sometimes as town, when I prod at people, and then I see nothing that I actually want to latch onto as their responses aren’t really bad persay and don’t really seem wolfy. I looked at how Wind treated my slot, I prodded them about it, simply nodded and thought alright I guess that’s somewhat fair. I then prod Kiiruma, I nod at their posts, think it’s somewhat fair. I jumped at marluxion earlier.
Nya

1 Like

For some reason I misworded that miraculously. I mean what was Marl’s idea behind pushing Litten, but then realized that he later said down the line that it’s an RT.

As for this, a sabdi vote wakes the game up more than a Kiiruma vote does. Nya

Also unrelated, but @WindwardAway you talked about you wolf reading me earlier with the way I handle certain things, I think this snippet from a previous game I was a villager in will help you understand why I do certain things as a villager

1 Like

Have you checked yourself

Are you insinuating monsieur Millium stinks

;(

A