Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

i can say, that Im not particularly sure how I truely want to read you @Litten
I remember last time i played with you it took a hell of a while for me to believe u were town and that was solely because of emotion

I think your post restriction and all that stuff about the extra kill stuff, makes me like you more than anything
cause right now, im not particularly likeing your process, but im giving u space so i can see where it goes

it still stands that im not voting Sabi, I will evaluate the 3 check, which means im voting either you or Artemis at the end of the day

2 Likes

I do have the feeling that Litten can be more discernable by what emotions he be spilling and he did it alot with his interaction with Marl and Sabi

1 Like

sure that can be a +1 for them too
I might also be holding to strongly to my sabi bias, though i still dont particularly think there has to be a connection between them and kiiruma, and if i was to guess their was a wolf between them, id go towards kiiruma, because I really dont like their string of posts and interactions that just recently happened with and around Litten

while i dont hold strongly to ā€œtwo wolves on town this earlyā€ its gunna stick in my head, and I havent seen anything from Sabi that doesnt just read typical Sabi

No offense, butā€¦I donā€™t really care whether or not you will vote Sadbi? In my experience last game I played with them, they became fairly obvious villagery fairly quickly on in the game, and I think they will become more obvious villager if they are pushed this game, I donā€™t really need your vote in order to get a better read on Sadbi. Nya.

sure but im well aware people follow each other around like muppets on this site
I hope i get a vig shot somehow

Part of my play style this on fol is using this to my advantage to get reactions nya

If you notice, none of the reasons I give to read people are ever usually iron clad, at least early on, in fact itā€™s fairly easy to pick apart whatever I say, which has been shown this game, I mostly care about how people react to what Iā€™m doing, that is my process, not how I go about forming certain reads nya

this sounds like an excuse to laser focus on two people then the game as a whole

Good morning. Iā€™m going on a trip so I wonā€™t be available for the next couple hours.

Iā€™ve read up, and I think Vulgard is towny, Litten will be self resolving, and my wolfreads remain unchanged.

My wolf read is vulgard is anyone gunna vote them? No then go away

theres 19 other players in the game
you can have a read on all of them by now

im not reading 23 people in a pseudo bastard game

1 Like

i havenā€™t seen your reads change or add anything since here
except to copy and paste littenā€™s poe when you never commented on the maj of them

and? are u gunna make me do more?

Viva la rƩbellion

i would recommend doing so, mhm
not doing things and not having a motivation to solve is usually w indicative

Then half the game is guilty :sob:

fair, I like that process definitely over how certain others play, but Im pretty sure sabi wont be able to post till later
/shrug

1 Like

from my perspective and townreading the majority of the more active players, i think thereā€™s more then likely 2+ slanker wolves
this is also common sentiment

1 Like