Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

The caveat is that I’m pretty sure he was the same in a previous FAM where he was actually town :sweat_smile:

Oh I have an idea

I mean it’s something I’ve considered.
Mate, don’t forget I scumread Litten.
Then was pointed out I missed that and missed Litten saying that they had been told their restriction was from lost spirits.

So was like “Well, I just think it’s more likely to be real”

:upside_down_face:
I mean, I’m not too against leaving them for now, but just think he could be doing something better.

I wanted to find a way to engage and I saw the Sadbi argument of Marl/Litten and I liked it, so I admittedly somewhat just sheeped it. I’ve since disagreed with Litten being wolfy due to what’s gone on and therefore I’m at Litten being probably town and shrug on Marl. Just wish he’d commit to a wagon which has a higher chance to flip and give us more info.

As for Hazard, we’re friends. I don’t want to pocket him. I want to play with him and I want to see his reads on me. That is you misreading the situation there.

um
italy was scum in fam

jarek is probably town

VOTE: Jarek

If anyone has an ability to neighborize, I’d suggest you neighborize Italy and try to spitball reads with him

There are two types of people

1 Like

wind means fam2

1 Like

I mean last year(?) or maybe it was the year before, idr
I had a neighborizer ability and recruited Italy cause he was doing nothing in the thread but he talked a LOT in the hood chat and we found him correctly as town

1 Like

“your generosity never ceases to impress those around you”

how is that a fortune
i fuckin hate fortune cookies man

2 Likes

that would be fam1

He’s only popping in to talk about himself and not progress the gamestate, so I think he deserves some pressure.

1 Like

so if you pressure him do you expect him to not towncase himself

I have thoughts that I don’t want to share because I want to see if this behaviour that the people I am observing continues

You don’t really sound like you’re going shrug on Marl, you’re dogpiling on his wagon and saying he needs more pressure.

And yes, I get that you’re friends with Hazard but it’s not like I haven’t seen you try to pocket your friends when they rand town and you rand scum :upside_down_face:

I thought that was a jarek thing tbh
But whatever

Wanna read… idk the past multiple games I’ve been T with Hazard too?

1 Like

I once opened a fortune cookie that said something along the lines of “every day is beer day” idk what fucker wrote that but it was funny

It might be, but if that’s the case, his alignment is still in question, and pressure can help with that.

VOTE: Jarek

Science