Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Then I don’t owe him a relief of pressure.

Oh! Hi! I’d love if we can be friends too. But I don’t want Cassandra to be sad or jealous.
So :ghosthug:

1 Like

I never said you had to unvote him, I just said don’t expect him to do what you ask.

friends…that’s nice.

1 Like

you owe thread your time not settling a grudge, by your definition

@kiiruma
plz stop writing in that tiny font size

1 Like

VOTE: Artemis

This conversation was entirely dumb.

1 Like

I think Artemis is pretty wolfy for what it’s worth

2 Likes

Fine.

VOTE: beancat

Ok… I prefer it sometimes as it’s me just internally speaking to myself moreso.
I do get that it can be pretty frustrating.
I just kinda spew my thoughts out because I want to be useful and then feel like I shouldn’t be spewing my thoughts out because I doubt them

I also think the vote on Marl is entirely evil-motivated because I personally think Marl looks pretty good, I think the way the litten wagon just dissapeared is strange I don’t think there was any particular reason for litten to look good and marl to look bad all of a sudden

3 Likes

Min Vibes

You your guava talk felt town motivated over wolf

Silvu comparison to FAM3 wolf game and a town game I’ve hosted of theirs ( I will admit this is a weaker read but still think not worth day 1ing it)

2 Likes

sorry its just a little hard for me to read, i got to actively squint or zoom in
:sob:

I’m gonna agree
Idk why they’re arguing with me over whether or not they can vote you because you’re not doing what they want to see. I didn’t tell them to unvote, I think I said they can carry on but they can’t expect you to cooperate. But it’s just gone on and on and on and that topic of discussion is going nowhere but feels like they’re REALLY reaching for reasons to push you and are probably going to go after me next. :person_shrugging: See if I care.

2 Likes

I’ll happily comply! It’s all good, don’t worry bout it.
Just explaining why I usually do it there.

VOTE: Jarek

Is it? He made more observations in his last two posts than most of his ISO had before.

i generally disagree on litten for stated reasons, but marl being a wagon is just. not good. he’s not going to change anything by being topwagon and hes not getting exe’d

It’s the dichotomy being pushed by some people that the pair contains a wolf, which imo is probably not true, or at least I don’t think it’s that likely.