Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - The Cult of Sarasvati (and Atlas) is Triumphant

im not sure regardless of who we lynched if we would ever even know if we hit a wolf or not

You would have, most of the wolf roles were rlly wolfy

sure? anyways gg vulgard
funny that I can keep catching u off your entrance lol

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I know the exact post you caught me on, and you were completely right.

1 Like

lol

its crazy to me, that wolves and uninformed allies both flip as the same alignment, which makes it impossible to read anything

beautifully designed

can you please deliver criticism constructively instead of mocking the hosts

3 Likes

wolfing this and ANNI simultaneously was An Experience by the way

5 Likes

constructive is irrelevant, because the response is just, “well bastard”

i do think it was silly two have both an uninformed minority, and informed majority, flip both as ancients, and adding a janitor role, was a very painful combination to read

“hmmyes because the game is bastard I have every right to just be a dick”

cope tbh

i dont like oracle based roles, where mods hand pick information to give out, especially when one is a lie, and another isnt

its inconsistent and its confusing, especially when u tell us to read the hints

a lot of the flavours and other things are missing in the roles that i can’t get, sorry, among not being able to transfer colours because host accounts have the same editing level
i could compile it but its the same thing as just clicking on the roles you want to see

1 Like

atlas I don’t want to ruin ur fun but SOEC chat has all of them apparently

2 Likes

i am not being a dick, but ok i wont bother
I think the game was poorly designed, i never stated that i dont think the hosts can design a good game
nor do i hate any of the players in this game

that was all me

so our hints were from a wolf… lmao
and another wolf had access to dead chat

2 Likes

what happen

I mean I disagree respectfully about the design, especially considering that one of the things you are complaining about was not a host mechanic but a wolf one that you chose to listen to. Game probably could have used one less wolf imho but the whole point of a game like this is filtering through the mechanical noise, you just did so poorly imho.

1 Like