Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Yeah
I’m not sure if I agree with Marl’s reasoning on why Litten is wolfy, but Litten’s reaction to Magnus is pretty ehhh. And I said i would be mostly focused on reading players for their individual contributions and only secondarily consider the claimed check, but because of Litten’s handling of the check and how he reacted to both Magnus outing the info and Jarek discussing it, it doesn’t look great for him imo. And honestly, I want to townread Litten but right now I am definitely not there.

1 Like

I claimed exactly earlier on. I’m not strictly opposed to saving the trio until later, since there’s a double greencheck if one flips evil and the possibility of false information (framers, godfathers, millers (although probably not that last one)) means it’s less than absolute.

Litten made a point earlier on to consider a world where we’re all good as well, or at least that I was being honest and the check was false anyway and it should therefore be disregarded, yada yada. Artemis said something along similar lines about leaving it until later, but I’m just supplementing the conversation here.

1 Like

I would’ve expected someone to signal to me by now about something but that hasn’t happened.

I see.

?

WWA is probably a villager.

Yeah, that… uh… that’s just a terrible idea. Idk if I agree with it being towny, but I see why you’d say that (seemed like guava genuinely believed it was good).

Ngl, I feel like the info is iffy, even if I think Litten is playing around it in a wolfy way. The two of them are never W/W at least. Though it’s a neighborhood of Dreamers who get the same info (apparently??? I’m not actually sure if that’s what he’s claiming), I don’t think Magnus would be the one claiming this information if it put his partner Litten in danger. I’d expect someone else from the neighborhood to claim it, and I’d also expect Magnus to downplay its importance. I guess it could be done for distancing, but eh…

I feel like you haven’t done anything this game yet, do you have any reads?

I broadly agree with this list. Italy in particular has done nothing while he was here, not even mech info speculation or anything.

1 Like

I would be shocked when one of them I do townlean then might flip wolf, but I disagree with one of them

I’m not that hard to understand. If someone isn’t in my town last or means I’m not certain they are town in my mind

Magnus’ mech claim seems real. I don’t think a wolf makes it up. But I’m not confident enough to put them in my town list.

This is why my town last usually is wrong on like 1 Max. I’m very careful with who I choose to add.

Might not always explain them well though lol

I’m just admitting that I don’t have a good read on Marl, I didn’t say you could “plow through him.”

I’d really like to know why @Millium is wolfreading me, because that seems to be the only read she cares about.

I really have no idea what you’re doing. Like, even if this was a reaction test, Millium’s only wolfread that she cares about is me, so of course she’s going to say my name – regardless of her alignment. What was the point?

You keep saying this, but you never actually explained why.

Why?

Can you go into more detail about that?

I am not obliged to follow Magnus’ lead through mech either, i have no judgement between the three that Magnus mentioned are town or mafia. Saying there is one between out of three doesn’t help a lot.

I know you said this but I’d like to know more specifically why a wolf wouldn’t do this.
It’s possible I’m wrong. I need that input.

You said one out of thirteen earlier but the one of three doesn’t help?

Creature and Litten are in that 13, but Artemis hasn’t posted that time yet. So no it doesnt help me narrow based on your info

This does come as valuable info on the perspectives

I’ve been paying attention to your posts up to this point and you haven’t done anything yet. You’re also oddly aware of your postcount while doing nothing.

I get that you’re not able to get into the game, apparently, but this just makes it seem like you’re just posting for the sake of posting.

Didn’t you know? That’s the apex of making reads. Very effective.

Oh, you’re Bunnelby? Hi! We played like… one game together. In a hydra game. I think. Maybe we played in Anni together, lol.

Summary

I’m sorry but I think he’s just town and you’re wrong :pensive:

The Philosopher of FoL right here.

Funniest post in the thread.

I’m just going to D1 you if you keep popping in only to post stuff like this.

Frost was town last game as well, right.
Yeah, I think these bizarre association reads are actually, possibly, maybe v!indicative for Frost? I find it extremely easy to scumread him regardless of his alignment, but his recent wolfgames that I’ve seen have him more or less cruising instead of drawing attention for having weird reads, with the exception of TOTA regarding his mech speculation (which were his actual thoughts regardless).

1 Like

@Magnus held by gun point I say creature is worse off compared to litten and artemis