Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

the school tried to ban snails from the lunch hall. they failed

1 Like

this is literally my shtick
You shouldve seen that one time I took the character of “middle class old person born in 1890”. my stories were about what youd think

1 Like

I LOVE telling the most inconsequential stories known to man. Its so funny.

did we just get tomorrow’s story a day early

1 Like

TodaysStories

1 Like

Lez be snails

1 Like

I said that as a toddler when I was still in a relationship with roblox dumb noob RP groups in front of my mom who doesn’t know english and she was like

“Lesbi???”

Lesbian snails

2 Likes

the most similar experience i have to this is behind the football pitch there was a small strip of land which also had metal bars and bushes sticking out but there was also like the remains of a dead bush so it looked like a small dead tree. we decorated it put bugs and snails and other random shit we found on it to make a kinda bug hotel

around that same area there were bushes which had white berries which made the most satisfying sound when you stepped on them. the entire floor around that place was covered in white berry remains

2 Likes

did you guys have these

Literally a childtopia

oh my god THOSE

yes unfortunately we did

although the most memories i have with that are actually from my dad sticking it to me than anything else

3 Likes

i love them. its like playing tig but significantly more mischievous

1 Like

i love telling stories like these because it means I can also tell completely made up stories for no reason sometimes too. I need more air bud lost media stories

4 Likes

Silviu is still in search of his premium 2012 roblox videos of young people pretending to be scared as they visit a generic horror game or literally play on adopt me with high customization features as they try to tell the story of a creepypasta character. (Slenderman or Jeff, only these 2)

1 Like

I feel like it probably wouldn’t work on me but I also feel like you’d easily win even without tricks

2 Likes

Nobody wrestles with cookie-makers, May

1 Like

(May wins every fight)

1 Like

I can’t run, it’s extremely painful and I haven’t done it in years and don’t even remember the motions. But I can sprint. I am so used to just straight-up ignoring pain that I can easily access the secret bursts of energy that you’re only supposed to be able to use if you’re, like, dying. I will injure myself terribly but by god can I sprint

1 Like

I dunno if I could anymore just because it’s been so long since I’ve tried that I might have forgotten how? But as a kid I did use it to win a race once. One of my friends was bragging about how they were faster than everybody else. And they were. But the race was short enough that I could cheat in this manner