Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I did guess you made that one up, for the record

Do your physical exercises, May!

1 Like

I’m lying in bed right now because I am very very tired (too much preparation for move in day) (which is very very soon)

I got a mahjong set for $10

Over here they’re usually like $50 but this Japanese secondhand store was having a free shipping promotion and so All for me. Mahjong time. It’s quote “damaged” but it’s $10

I do very much appreciate the reminder

1 Like

My PT seeing me come back over break Huh you suddenly got so much more consistent with your exercises what happened and the answer is Silviu200530

1 Like

God I sure do need to pack for college. Chat should I bring the bad dress. Last time only Magnus answered and they very clearly have my best interests at heart. Can’t be taking advice from people like that

1 Like

Do progressive muscle relaxation.

And go gadget go! But, I don’t even know what your exercises entails? They require you to do something tough for your condition?

1 Like

hello

1 Like

Min. Did you know that May is purposefully skipping leg day?

1 Like

damn

Oh yeah I was taught that. And they’re not actually all that tough just, like, I dunno. I have ADHD it’s hard to be consistent. It’s “stand up and sit down 15 times in a row” “press your feet into the floor and push back in your chair repeatedly” that kind of thing. Which is not trivial for me but it’s doable

What the fuck Silviu is tattling on me for skipping leg day

It’s going to be boring, I know. But if you don’t want to stay a grandma, you have to do them!

1 Like

All of you clowns have my best interests at heart what’s with you

You can bake cookies more if you can walk first, you know

1 Like

Sabotaging me is funnier isn’t it

Literally I was asked about what kinds of things I want to be able to do with PT and that was my answer

1 Like

That you want to bake more cookies?