Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I almost bought a green minifridge but I would’ve had to drive another hour for it

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Unbelievable

My grandma had those colourful appliances. It’s all grandma behaviour all of it

I also do physical exercise. I don’t know how it feels for you, but the intensive training makes me feel like bones are stabbing me if I don’t take a 2s minibreak after a continous exercise of bicycle crunches or sit-ups.

1 Like

People were misogynistic to me at Home Depot when we were trying to buy the fridge which was awesome :+1: I love the world

1 Like

I love being yelled at by employees for putting the fridge we purchased into our car. Because they said they were going to help us and didn’t show up to help us. Everyone knows WOMEN can’t move BOXES

1 Like

“I don’t think that’s going to fit” We measured it bitch

1 Like

As long as it doesn’t crack your shoulder open

1 Like

I can’t move boxes but for reasons unrelated to woman status

OLD woman status

GrandMay condition.

1 Like

So you can get rid of such a condition or at least push it away if you do your PT?

I am still afraid how a weighted blanket could dislocate your shoulder??? :eye_in_speech_bubble: :eye_in_speech_bubble: :eye_in_speech_bubble:

Condition doesn’t go away completely but you can manage the symptoms a lot more. It’s less of a problem to have overly-loose joints if your muscles are strong enough to hold things in place

hey what the fuck

1 Like

Like, a lot of the rest of my family has similar symptoms but none of them have it as bad as me, probably largely because they were less stubborn as kids. My brother has similar pain but begrudgingly accepted exercising as a kid (despite it being, you know, painful), and he doesn’t have the same issues. I was IMPOSSIBLE. If something hurt I was not going to do it

1 Like

stop it

You could really really need your mobility or you are going to end up completely disabled.

I mean most likely you won’t become the latter any time soon, but you really gotta move that shoulder sometimes, y’know