Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

i had a very very brief anti-SJW phase that I’m still very embarassed by

1 Like

for example, as someone who was a Gamer in the year 2016, and also an impressionable kid, it was basically forced down your throat from every single youtuber you might watch that the woke left were ruining video games and every single community you like and all of that shit

and like thankfully I got out of that relatively fast but not everyone did and it makes me sad to see those who idn’t

1 Like

fell down that pipe
sucked ass
never again

1 Like

i want to pivot this chat let’s talk about pipes chat what’s your favorite Pipe

pvc

i don’t think i ever truly fell down any nasty pipelines but i’m pretty sure i had a “feminism bad eww SJWs” phase in middle school/early high school. me from that time also didn’t know that much about trans people but probably would’ve said some heinous shit about them if prompted

2 Likes

i skipped the anti sjw stuff and went straight to “the media is creating controversy and ruining lives for money and power” because they wrote articles about PewDiePie

1 Like

the one that nearly exploded under my sink in the lovely winter of texas feburary 2021

You are broken, Lara, I on the other hand, am used to winning.

i hate the cold

1 Like

more than i hate the average heat index of 112

oh god i vividly remember rooting for pewdiepie over tseries now and thinking the controversies about him were overblown. that was probably as dangerously close as i got?

1 Like

even though i fell into the anti-sjw pipeline i still never liked pewdiepie lmao

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear

well yes you’re a texan and your state has literally zero infrastructure for coping with cold weather

i have pewdiepie merch somewhere i thought it looked cool okay

The Ascendance of the Cookie Thread is Magnificent

im a proud owner of NO youtuber merch (i wish i bought unus annus merch but its TOO LATE)

1 Like

RIP BOZO

1 Like

i literally do not understand what the appeal of pewdiepie is

1 Like