Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I packed the band away and then realised I need that. I will do the ones without the band

youre getting FAR too much out of this >:(

1 Like

Itā€™s too easy

1 Like

not that i want you to stop,

1 Like

then call me the fucking genderbent version of Canada Bill Jones because you cannot fucking stop me from doing it

1 Like

I would never admit to a crime on Fortress of Lie dot com

i steal drinks frim mcdonalds tho lol that shit ezpz

1 Like

I would

2 Likes

I have

1 Like

330px-Canada_Bill_Jones

im like this guy but transgender and gay

2 Likes

Iā€™ll do it again

1 Like

You have to be good at getting the victim in an area and also not get witnesses. Even ever remotely one that says that they have been last seen with you.

And then you have to do the crime while hiding your DNA and you have you had to hide the body.

And if you are put to do a polygraph/lie detector test. Remember it doesnā€™t work in the slightest.

This is not law advice btw

1 Like

Polygraph always detects everything I do as lies because I am so SCARED

I have admitted to committing assault on this forum it is far too late to stop admitting to crime

listen the 19th century was awful in so, so many ways, much like every other century, but it produced some of my favorite Types Of Guy

2 Likes

Iā€™m not choosing one particular person to kill. Whoevers in the right circumstance (or wrong) would be my target. Donā€™t kill people you know!

1 Like

ā€œfucked up american con artist who just runs around doing harmless shit to take peopleā€™s moneyā€ is a way funnier form of con artist than the way more sinister and effective cons practised nowadays

2 Likes

What the fuck am i talking about

1 Like

thos likes speak volumes

Gun and run