Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

if you go to a three card monte show nowadays the guy isn’t even going to be a weirdo on a steamboat in a terrible suit who does Will E. Coyote shit when the fucking Pinkertons come after his ass, it’s going to be some random plain dude while all his accomplices pickpocket you

1 Like

I think we’ve established I can’t run

Police: “Okay let’s see the local google searches in our area for clues…”

Google search from TodaysStory: “How do I hide a body”

2 Likes

for the pinkertons to come after your ass nowadays you just need to have unreleased magic the gathering cards

1 Like

kid named google:

2 Likes

Gun and walk

exactly! like, back in the olden days, getting chased by hired thugs was an honour you had to earn by being either a really good but ultimately harmless threat to people with more money than sense, or by starting a union, now they send the Pinkertons after everyone except the cool people

2 Likes

why do you think im hiding the body. i live on a very very steep hill. that shits going down

if we have to have Pinkertons, and I really think we should not fucking have Pinkertons, they should be comedy goons rather than actual serious threats to unionisation efforts

2 Likes

hill mountain. apparently. Its a touchy subject

1 Like

Pinkertons? What about the reddertons? and the yellowto

If you gun and walk remember to not have creepy things in your house or on your google history!

Go to the library or somehting. Don’t check the books out though

1 Like

im not sure if living on a mountain helps or hinders my cottage girl aesthetic

“The cops are so advanced. How do I seek knowledge the least they expect it?”

“Gasp, I have an idea”

“Librarian can you give me a volume of 101 tips to get away with murder. It’s for a school project”

2 Likes

silviu have you not learnt anything from this convo? You steal the book

we don’t even get guys like Alfred Lawson any more

Libraries dont have scanners like in stores. nothing will stop you

Society

1 Like

i am goign to play shellshock lvie now