Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Movement is either male or female. Pressure is male and suction is female movement. The male is dominated by internal pressure and the female is dominated by internal suction.

2 Likes

oh apparently alfred lawson tried to start a baseball league of his own at some point. this is what wikipedia has to say

Lawson decided to run the new league without utilizing a salary cap, multi-year contracts or a reserve clause. To keep players from contract jumping, Lawson intended to withhold a large amount of each player’s weekly salary until the end of the season. Biographer Jerry Kuntz wrote that sportswriters “dubbed the effort the ‘Onion League,’ because it was cheap and smelled bad.”

2 Likes

there were teams in newark, new jersey; elizabeth, new jersey; and paterson, new jersey. why did he think the newark area needed that many teams

high school level physics:

LAWSONOMY teaches that there is an opposite to everything. So the opposite of the MENORGS are the DISORGS.

someone please guess what this sentence means because i guarantee you you will not get it

1 Like

Crying

I can’t tell if Menorgs is actually referring to men anymore

You know this explains a lot about every airline I’ve ever had to deal with

well you see, menorgs, or mental organisms, are microscopic little Guys who live inside your body and run everything

3 Likes

come on guys we’re gonna go join the aeroplane cult

1 Like

lawson offers zero sources for this other than the fact that according to him, things can be both infinitely big and infinitely small, and so statistically there Have to be smaller Guys

1 Like

It was revealed to me into a dream (refer to May’s background thumbnail)

1 Like

well cells are alive right
they eat and have waste and some can make choices. i think he was right

1 Like

weren’t cells known at this point

1 Like

but i’m burying my favorite quote of all

Learned professors throughout the world spoke as one, saying: “Nobody knows the cause of sex.”

These professors should have said: “Anybody not understanding PENETRABILITY cannot know the cause of sex.”

1 Like

shhhh

certainly but he thought that menorgs were smaller than cells. the menorgs live inside your cells

2 Likes

Did you happen to read whatever Born Again has to offer intellectually?

well whats controlling the cells ici?? the brain lives inside the body the menorgs live inside the cell

this chapter is the funniest fucking thing i’ve ever read i still can’t get over it. this is legitimately the first paragraphs of the chapter by the way

1 Like