Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I think plenty of this comes from having a name I did not like all that much for most of my life. But even now I dunno that I’d name things May. I guess I do like when people I know call out all Tetras as “May” (which they do) does that count

Occassional book study group with Balusici

cannot stress enough that he is wrong about a lot and in very harmful ways but he’s also so much more innocent than your modern cult leader. he also, very obviously, absolutely believed everything he was saying

2 Likes

can we start an fol book club but for manifestos only

2 Likes

Yeah that sounds like the most forum mafia book club

to be fair this is often true of cult leaders

1 Like

An example of unhinged groupthink

or self-think

usually im kidding but I think “incredibly obscure unhinged writings club” is an awesome idea and we should do it

okay this is true Hong Xiuquan did genuinely believe he was jesus’s little brother
i guess i find this one funny because it didn’t have a body count at all, let alone in the millions

2 Likes

in this sentence “often” is serving the important function of not requiring me to commit to anything remotely specific and therefore making this statement nigh-disprovable

2 Likes

THE FUCKING LAWSONOMY WEBSITE IS DOWN NOOOO

4 Likes

is it on Wayback?

the banks got to him

remember… remember what they fucking took from you… 50 books of the finest, most deranged nonsense ever written

3 Likes

i cant wait for lawson tuesdays

2 Likes

My last name doesn’t lend itself super well to the naming of things after it. I think you could name a type of radiation after my last name. Or something. But I dunno about a philosophy

Destroyed wrecked annihilated

Eh maybe you could do a philosophy

Feel free to do some detective work and determine whether you agree or not

twinning. my birth lastname has that same vibe. There is one cool thing you can do with last names and its when you get married fuse your last names together into one word thats so cool

1 Like