Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I’m becoming an evil. Villain . I am killing the orphans

2 Likes

I should make mahjong mafia

Can you imagine if I got chiihou there

So so so close. I could get them back

oh there was a doublevoter. who could also override the execution with a player of their choosing once per game. i just forgot because they got modkilled for inactivity

1 Like

town also had a bus driver but they intentionally submitted no action every night

Even without chiihou it’s potentially double riichi pinfu sanshoku

both of the compulsive roles forgot to submit actions on multiple occasions. the compulsive vig almost always randed onto town and the compulsive blade giver almost always randed onto maf

2 Likes

BAN ORPHANS

My new agenda if I am selected as FoL mod

one of the few times the compulsive vig submitted their action they intentionally shot the town leader. who was very clearly the town leader as per some last wills. no i don’t remember why

I want water but I can literally only find wine. Where is reverse Jesus

Anyone wanna undo some miracles

(The tap water tastes very bad)

anyway the mafia won classics maf. somehow. mafia masterclass combined with town disasterclass (at least after day 3)

1 Like

I only remember stories that feed my ego

Stories that are very embarrassing for me feed my ego in a different more interesting way

the game lasted until night 12 (and for 2 irl weeks) because the mafia’s killpower consisted of the factional, a joat kill (that, shocker, hit a heal), a vig (who died on n4), a backup (who didn’t even end up backing up the vig because they ended up on death row not too longer after), and a strongman every three nights (attached to a role that could’ve died at any time, but luckily didn’t). and the occasional intermittent dagger that rng granted them

town could vote out two people a day (but forgot to do so after day 3, which is very funny) and combined with their vig power they had significantly more killpower than mafia. when they did use it mafia mostly manipulated them into shooting townies