Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

marshal (lil baby) marissa (evil adult) ((should probably be the other way around but i refuse))

I got handed mine by genetics but you could get like arthritis or something if you tried really hard

you think you want your own bathroom until you’re the only one who has to clean it

when they say “break a leg” this is what theyre referring to

1 Like

in college? for the best

1 Like

Some people need to clean a bathroom

dude it’s so awk trying to do skincare in the morning/night while people are just showering. Like oh you just came out of the shower? You get a lovely shot of my face covered in nondescript white substance. It would raise more questions to unpromptedly say “ITS ANTI-KERATOSIS-PILARIS-CLEANSER IT JUST LOOKS LIKE THIS” so instead I just sit in shame.

2 Likes

And no people want to. And in college that means Oh No

our bathrooms don’t even have room for two people at once unless you’re living in a triple. and that’s six people to a bathroom i wouldn’t wish that on anyone

I’m the only alleged girl on my floor which means I’m fucking shorter than everybody

im not staying in dorms for college because I’m spending exactly zero money on college rn and i want to get the achievement. however i do have to wake up at 6am. and i get home for 8 if im unlucky. in conclusion hell on earth

Also they keep trying to serve us pork and I can’t have pork.

you’ve been there for one day how many times have they tried to serve you pork

1 Like

WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE PULLED PORK SANDWICHES AS YOUR FOOD OF CHOICE WHY WERE THERE LIKE NO OTHER OPTIONS

you just know that college has a poor track record with regards to muslims

1 Like

i dont know if im beign really stupid right now or what but why cant you have pork again

I moved in yesterday and they gave us hot dogs and only hot dogs. And then today there were lunch sandwiches (with pork) (other options there luckily) and then dinner (pulled pork sandwiches)

Makes me sick. Intolerance slash allergy IDK what

ahh i see

do they serve fish on fridays