Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

ive not got carpal tunnel. HOWEVER my nerves are also kinda fucky anyways. Why? Nobody knows. My dad has the same thing. Which as a result meaning my hands are shakey and evil

1 Like

the one time I took an IQ test I was so smart that I broke the scale :sunglasses:

(OVEREXPLAINING THE JOKE: this is technically true but extremely misleading, for whatever reason when I was getting evaluated for special ed they gave me, like, a really un-detailed IQ test, where instead of giving you a number they just sorted you into one of six buckets? and I was in the top bucket but that means like “reasonably intelligent” and not like “supergenius.”)

3 Likes

My mom had to get surgery for carpal tunnel so I am careful*

*~careful

2 Likes

this was in second grade and I did not find out this had happened until seventh grade, when it was randomly relevant

2 Likes

Its actually gotten alot worse recently. Do you think I forget to call the doctors by tomorrow morning

1 Like

I will have to go to sleep in 20 minutes.

Story is your heart beating correctly?

Maygus did you do your physical exercises

Arete… uhhh, how’s uni!

1 Like

always is. just a bit fast is all

1 Like

Silviu I graduated in 2022

4 Likes

Living example of

everytimes we touch I get this feeling. And everytime we kiss I swear I can fly

My heart beats fast

I wish this moment could last

I didn’t know that!

1 Like

you never truly graduate. you’re still in college. how’s college

2 Likes

it doesn’t start until late September :)

2 Likes

I am unironically considering just. showing up for student clubs to see my friends :joy_cat:

1 Like

oh right i forgot UChicago is a netherspace

1 Like

maybe I can play Avalon with Arjun again. no the club in question is not a board game club

1 Like

just a slice of hell in the real world

1 Like

my hands are in soo much pain I am going to go drink 10 gallons of water that usually helps

im gonna post something befroe i go one sec

TodaysStory hyperpost let’s go

im not sure if thisll work but ill try it

2 Likes