Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

My family suffers from massive dong disorder. It’s hard sometimes.

3 Likes

idt hypermobility is rare

It’s not but Jaiden and I have the exact same specific shit

I have

Familial hypercholesterolemia

(Maybe not hte exact same it’s unclear. But)

they get a certain vibe. i guess physical issues would change your personality it makes sense that certain preferences form

1 Like

We’re the kids who stayed inside

1 Like

anyway instead of actually suffering from joint problems i instead have tremors which seem to be getting worse (it’s why i asked about the hand shaking thing but i think you have… a different issue)

1 Like

I also have
Restless leg syndrome which I think my grandma had??? FUCK restless leg syndrome that shit is the WORST

1 Like

omg im the same
look into nerve damage! my tremors are getting worse and the pain killers dotn help so thats what we’re thinking

I also get the standard family history of depression and alcoholism and liver cancer or whatever

i misspell thigns so much they enter my complete bar thigny. i love that

I thought I had this too but I don’t actually have the clinical definition of this I just shake my legs a lot

1 Like

But please do physical exercise May!! As it will improve your life.

I do it consistently every 2 days (everyday if I don’t have workout fatigue) , I am very thin

1 Like

It just. It randomly twitches. Violently. How do you explain to someone that yeah, my legs just do that. No I can’t stop it. No I’m not having a seizure they just do that when I get tired

1 Like

i dotn know anythign about my dads side of the family. only my mom’s. and even then only kinda and they’re all healthy and only somewhat autistic

1 Like

just your legs? because my entire body does that and i go swoosh

1 Like

It’s not nerve damage I know what it is it’s called essential tremor and it’s progressive so there’s nothing I can really do

there are medications that can help a bit but I likely wouldn’t be able to get them because my blood pressure is extremely low and they lower blood pressure

1 Like

oh i see

This sounds quite worrisome to me

Are you alright