Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Just legs

Sorry. I misread. I thought you said tumor and got real worried

1 Like

Itā€™s not going to kill me like parkinsonā€™s or anything lol Iā€™ll be fine but itā€™s still a massive inconvenience

Iā€™ve been doing a lot more walking around recently since iā€™m on vacation and going around mountains and stuff and I realized it had gotten a lot worse

2 Likes

oh i see
i dotn know much about thigns so im just ciruosu

Arctic??? Going outside??? In NATURE?!

Blasphemous. Fake cookie threader

3 Likes

What you have to do is cookie thread WHILE outside

That was my favourite hobby back home. Go out on a walk and be on Discord the entire time, with the power of mobile data. Every time I passed by a certain spot on the road Iā€™d think of the time I was in a Blaseball party channel & people were drinking spicymilk

The only problem I have is that I have annoying irritable bowel syndrome, it was scary in middle school because it was sharp pain and didnā€™t know what caused it.

And also my left eye is genetically fructosed yaaay.

And also lol nose passage is obstructed to one side. Will have to check further on that soon.

ADD IT TO THE LIST OF THINGS TO TALK TO AT THE DOCTORS
not on its own ive done it all my life I just think it goes nice with ā€œone side of my face is slightly stifferā€ and ā€œmy hands shake forever and are worse and the codeine doesnt help them like it does with the rest of my bodyā€. We love the doctors

1 Like

something something todays medical history yeah yeah. new medication dropped today. I get it in 2 weeks because the medication man hates me. Actually moving the goalpost those mfers told me I could switch after 6 weeks i MISS SLEEPING

I had real bad random twitches when I was taking too much melatonin. I was like huh this only happens in the evenings never when Iā€™m around other people so strange what could be causing this. And it was too much melatonin

get it in 2 weeks*
*gets to switch some point after 2 weeks after coming off current medication

I have

Woman disorder (shop too much)
Restless leg syndrome
Familiar hypercholesterolemia
ADHD
A concussion
Keratosis Pilaris (dum bumpy skin)

Yeah I tbh think I covered it for rn

Still happens occasionally when Iā€™m taking poor care of myself but thatā€™s just a matter of hmm maybe I havenā€™t eaten and slept and drank water and such

fatal I believe. Makes you eat hot chip and lie

3 Likes

Iā€™m allergic to ibuprofen. That isnt genetic god just hates me

2 Likes

what the hell did you do to be allergic to ibuprofen. who did you piss off up there

i say that but ibuprofen mroe like ibumiden. Im asprin gang all the way

[CAN NO LONGER TAKE EITHER]

Iā€™m addicted to gambling (fake money) (in Mahjong Soul)