Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Caramelized meth

Poison is what gives it the signature flavor

like i try eating some of it and my body rejects it. i had a bit of a hershey bar and I felt so sick

2 Likes

Despite the fact it has literally 300% your daily saturated fats, kinda suprising it sitll doesn’t have your entirety daily reccomended thing of sodium of cholesterol.

The fact it also doesnt have more than your DV calcium considering that literally like, a cup, of milk is already a third of the way there

What are they putting in this
How did this get made
This seems like something you’d give someone in papa’s freezeria when you’re trying to get a bad score

2 Likes

have you tried the Mr. Beast Feastables chocolate bar

2 Likes

You will never taste the european version of haribo gummy bears

I will burn this place to the ground

1 Like

it sucks. the child labor was what made the chocolate taste good in the first place

2 Likes

Have you tried Mr. Beast burgers? Though the CEO is kind of suing his own corp

1 Like

I have seen the feastable bars in one place and they are in full stock. They have stayed in full stock. They put them in front of the door in a shop that is nearly only went into by school kids and the stack of chocolate bars is unchanging. Stay strong

i just clicked the website and they made a flavor called deez nuts i hate the world

1 Like

that look terrible and also u like HAVE to get it delivered and i dont wanna pay those extra fees

feastables is unironically kinda good tho let me be a corporate shill for a bit

the year of our lord 2023

even Charismatic South Carolina Dude can’t make me eat that mediocre chocolate again

sorry ybw

1 Like

its ok i forgive you

2 Likes

has mr beast been sued yet for advertising chocolate to children

1 Like

mr breast a freak he prolly provide the milk himself

(sorry, I have a concussion it’s altering my brain chemistry)

1 Like

you cant blame the concussion for things you 100% wouldve said without it

3 Likes

i cant lie I hate all youtubers which double as like. advertising experts. You cant convince me any of them arent evil

1 Like