Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

doing thieves election strategy was unironically so fun because we kept coming up with bullshit nonsense plans that we never even got to try because the sim kept setting our team on fire for fun

near the end we Tried to do something really funny that i’m still mad we didn’t get to see

1 Like

i fucking loved how stupid the Thieves team mods were. we had so many of them and all of them were dumb

Flowers election strategy was something else

Once Kidror and I became kings of the team we were soooo optimisationbrained and we started actually doing stratetgy like. Normal people style we just stole the Mints’ shit and put it into practice. But it was a hell nightmare before then

Community management wise as well as optimisation wise

And that only happened after S24 so we didn’t see a ton of it

we came SO close to getting Flickering Tad Seeth, who would bounce around the league and let us proc an absurd amount of stacks of Good Riddance, before he picked up an item and immediately scratched that one

we immediatelly stopped getting roamers and the roamers we got refused to leave as soon as we got Good Riddance

A Blood was not substantially useful at any point, becaues you can’t do any team-building around a mod that makes you have a random mod of another team’s every single game.

if you were to show this to anyone before the iPhone they would turn to ash instantly

choux stadium was a hell-stadium designed to make it as hard to steal bases (because our base-stealing was so good that it wouldn’t matter for our players but would hamper opponents) but would cause as many faxes as we could. unfortunately we never got the final piece we needed, which was Blooddrain+

WE NEVER GOT RICHARDSON GAMES TO 10 STARS IN DEFENSE AND I’M STILL MAD ABOUT THAT

anyway the shoe thieves won the expansion era because we had three of the funniest statlines in blaseball on one roster in S24

We never convinced the Discord mods to let us have a parade for S24

They signed the contract

richardson games, a pretty mediocre batter and absolutely abominable pitcher with the most absurd baserunning and defense imaginable, alt!Jordan Hildebert, who swung at every single pitch and almost never got on base but was the single best base stealer in blaseball history, and Orion Ultrabass, who had almost everything in Thwack and was thus good despite being bad

Blasedball

The Slammin’ Cup is the new Blaseball

richardson games is my pick for the funniest blaseball player but there’s a lot of really good candidates there

We’ve made $12.81 in Twitch money so we’re set for life

1 Like