Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

what if :flushed: i picked up the fifth base :flushed: and then put it down again

Shoutout to Gloria Bugsnax

Real

richardson games is a vampire. richardson games has a grappling hook for an arm. richardson games once swapped places with his husband for no reason. richardson games has a steel chair, and will use it to defend the other team and only the other team. richardson games stole an egg (yes, May, it was that egg)

1 Like

he was one of many players who had stolen The Egg previously before it became Jacob Haynes’ egg and, well. we all know what happened there.

1 Like

Hug

List of things Gloria Bugsnax stole:

• The only two runs the Wings scored during a game when Burke-I-think or one of those hellgood Wings pitcher was shutting us out. Timed such that the game was tied in thr 9th so we went to extra innings and got another win from the sun, and Shamed the Wings
  • Runs from the Wild Wings in Sum Sun weather, which counts as a negative scoring event for the Wings. Which meant Sum Sun added runs onto it. Which meant xe scored runs for the Wings
  • Chorby’s Soul

CHET TAKAHASHI

He’s gay?
Based

Eliza

1 Like

his husband is my favorite player, but Cornelius Games is only funny because of how incomprehensibly tragic the metanarrative we came up with for him is

1 Like

the universe fucking Hates cornelius games and it’s lowkey extremely funny even if i feel for him

1 Like

Hi

1 Like

Great scott

now would be a great opportunity to start shitposting about the two incredibly funny years Cornelius Games inexplicably spent as our leadoff batter

1 Like

Hi

1 Like

I’m gay

I’m gay

1 Like

I’m gay

1 Like

GREAT SCOTT ITS 9/11
SOMEONE MAKE A SATIRE POST

1 Like