Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

honestly I’m impressed, that’s only slightly more cringe-inducing than watching you guys converse nowadays

5 Likes

The contrast is actually so funny. In my practice game, I pushed a wolf, died N1, and the wolf endgamed. And then I did that.

man i feel lucky to just be a serial killer instead of whatever that is

1 Like

theres more to that convo but without kat’s account its less funny

1 Like

anyways uh

you all should play the funny soccer game

1 Like

To be fair the wolf shouldnt have endgamed as the guy who let the wolf endgame I will fully admit that was my fault

1 Like

But yes that was still a very good game on your part.

practice game I trolled and then killed two wolves
champ qualifier I didn’t troll and got killed n1 despite having a game winning strategy of pushing two obvious wolves the next day it I lived
this is why I troll now a days

1 Like

I am in genuine shock that was you chloe I thought u were a troll :sob:

3 Likes

my tol highlight was rolling a dice and calling someone out as evil day 0 and getting shot immediately by him

1 Like

throwback to when I got executed day 3 in quals and then got player voted through over people who played better than me on basically every possible metric for ??? reasons :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Practice game I convinced myself I was hallucinating my own rolecard, hammered someone for fun, and then walked directly into oncoming traffic and I decided that was enough champs for me

great wolfing, chloe

4 Likes

throwback to that time we both got dunked on in semis

3 Likes

I had to keep my rolecard in a second tab open next to me the whole time I was playing the game to check periodically otherwise I would go off the rails

1 Like

throwback to when I was probably the single villager who most harmed the village wincon in semis and still podiumed over people who played better than me on basically every possible metric for ??? reasons

2 Likes

napoleon jumpscare

1 Like

anyways queue popped glgl

1 Like

play funny soccer game bye

1 Like

i got playervoted in semis for

1. fakeclaiming PR
  2. hard misclearing a wolf
  3. soft misclearing another wolf
  4. sticking a PR in the fringe PoE for selfish reasons