Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

omg strikers

I honestly have no good explanation for my qualifier performance to this day. I just didn’t seem to mesh well with the other villagers and I couldn’t adapt. Had I played better at EoD, maybe I could’ve salvaged it, but I still had awful reads and the wolf would’ve died after I consistently refused to vote her.

The “awful reads” part is just me having a bad game, too, not much else to it. And me not really knowing how to read the players around me. I remember wanting to have reads on people, but not being able to get them, and not wanting to make them up (hence my attitude about jeekaka).

2 Likes

so true

lol.

3 Likes

imagine not advancing me smh smh

i have no idea what my reputation is either as a player so I have no clue it I get in by jury

because my reputation depends upon who you ask

1 Like

oogway!!!

did i have to coach you to go that hard

4 Likes

Someday I’ll find the magic good at mafia stone and I will become good at mafia many people are saying this

1 Like

i think so LMAO

5 Likes

U really did try and convince us poor newbie judges we were brainwashed :sob:

2 Likes

same

1 Like

The funniest part is that I was complimented for my wolfreads by specchat after I entered it. These reads were 0/3. I should’ve known after I was complimented by specchat.

4 Likes

priestess was right

the forumers really were toxic

1 Like

troll until you get reads then win

1 Like

that’s the solution vulgard

1 Like

the last like 25 posts in bubblebudddy’s iso are based as fuck and calling out the staff team for not being transparent but im tired of taking screenshots

2 Likes

instructions unclear, did not get reads

im going to do something toxic

7 Likes

at least you had fun trolling tho

1 Like