Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Was he banned

1 Like

NO DONT ISO ME PLEASE

2 Likes

TOXIC ARETE ARC

1 Like

This is actually why I prefer mashes these days. Iā€™m not pressured to have reads on the entire playerlist. My attitude of ā€œI donā€™t need to have a read on every player D1ā€ got me misexed in my qualifier because I didnā€™t have reads on relevant names.

3 Likes

If someone were to threaten to iso me in this thread, that would carry weight. Thereā€™s a lot of things Iā€™ve said here and I am sure not all of them are wise, just from volume of sample

No because I couldnā€™t get him to say something racist

3 Likes

or at least sound competent to not get mislynfhed and then get accurate reads

1 Like

LMAO

get fucked

3 Likes

this falls into the problem of dying with your accurate reads n1 but thatā€™s the villages problem not yours

AMELIA

2 Likes

Scrolled to a random place in the thread. This was a good bit. Remember this bit

This is genuinely how I dealt with trolls lmao

I just tried to get them to post something naughty so Iā€™d have grounds to ban them

3 Likes

tol was such a crazy ride and i was only there for half of it

1 Like

Did you try lmao

1 Like

The thing is that I do not like making up reasoning for reads when Iā€™m town, since I canā€™t even defend it later. There was a period of time when I did exactly that and I ended up admitting to it + regretting it.

1 Like

amelia secretly having a bad cop arc is kinda based

4 Likes

as a fellow read-non-maker-upper Iā€™ve found that this is a strategy that predictably gets me misexeā€™d more often

which is a tradeoff Iā€™m comfortable* with but

* lie

1 Like

Lying is really good you should do it really often

1 Like

My misexe in the qualifier was a rare instance when making up a read wouldā€™ve probably allowed me to live and maybe redeem myself later.

2 Likes