Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Oh
Well I don’t make up reasoning as town (usually), I just exaggerate the confidence or post it even if I don’t think it’s really sound because my play style revolves around either sounding competent until I actually become competent or being a troll and people leaving me alone until I become competent

Like most of my competent esrly sounding reads I don’t put much faith in because most of the time I’m just saying them to see what happens

avg clocktowerp layer

society would be so much better if server owners remembered that yes you can just ban someone for blatantly trolling you don’t need a technicality it’s not like you’re bound by law or burst into flames

1 Like

takes notes

Yeah, that’s actually how I came to townread you in our practice game. I figured you were doing that.

1 Like

me making reads as town: time to be scrupulously honest even though this will predictably get me scumread

me making claims as town: im the joat, dya went nowhere last night

1 Like

See I know this

The problem was they would start even more shit if I did not ban them on provable evidence

1 Like

2 Likes

you can’t just tease us like this smh

oh i feel like we’ve probably moved on from that by now sorry lmao

xblade suggested the sugar daddy thing because that was his own method

me making reads as town: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe arete is wolfy? idk they have af ew good posts but a few of them really soun robotic and iknow arete is literally a robot and always sounds robotic but like robotic for arete and in a bad way because sometimes they are mechanical in a good way but this i dont think is but idk that one post might be out of their scumrange?

me making reads as mafia: red sus

1 Like

That and it was really funny watching them accuse me of sending death threats for posting a saffron plush emote named 39buried0found

wait hold up tell me more about this

But then they said the N word :pensive:

SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT AN ICEBERG IS

1 Like

Evil Amelia:

Evil Chloe:

Evil katze:

arctic doesnt know what an iceberg is goes on the iceberg (he is literally from the arctic)

ok so when a chunk of ice breaks off of a glacier

1 Like