Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Honestly all these posts are good

Dude was being transphobic to me so I said ā€œI will kill you :39buried0found:ā€ and cue the death threat tirade

1 Like

i mean iā€™ve had my fair share of intentionally engaging trolls for ammunition itā€™s actually quite effective

iā€™m gonna have a gamer moment

what about Evil Arete :eye:

I donā€™t really understand why people think Arete sounds robotic.

Which might be because I also sound robotic :joy_cat:

2 Likes

insert villagery nuance joke

thereā€™s even a review on tol with my name on it because i narced on them and then dipped before the game even started

i donā€™t think robots can tell if other robots are robots

@Litten What was the thing that someone said about me in the champs qualifiers game that was just a description of my personality I forget what it was

shit

You expect me to remember?

Cue the time I got the most polarised villager mislunched and survived to endgame.

you kinda do

im used to areteisms it was just the first thing i could think of that iā€™d realistically hedge about

hedging is fun

I remember everything so I assume everyone else does too. Anyway I remember now it was ā€œthey feel like theyā€™re using a lot of words to say a littleā€, I believe

That was in a multiball btw.

ninja bulletproof godfather vengeful converter robots

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not a quote thatā€™s a fact

1 Like

I use noooo words at all. Basically zero. Nonessential words are completely cut from my post and everybody is ALWAYS saying this. Like. I would never use an unnecessary word or prhase or so on