Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

How long will reviewer applications be open for?

1 Like

Thereā€™s currently no deadline - weā€™re definitely looking for more reviewers right now

1 Like

:pleading_face:

Let me in despite the fact I just talked about my bad reviewing

2 Likes

They should let me review games Iā€™d be so good at it

[viewing the setup you just submitted] This sucks. It doesnā€™t have the Mets in it. Please add the Mets and get back to me

3 Likes

god that is maybe the only time ive been legit depressed as a host

sometimes i do a thing and it doesnt work as intended b ut its a mistake so like, shit happens

man that role was fun!

and it was for someone i kinda cared about at least a little bit so i wanted it to do well :wowee:

1 Like

what if youā€™re a mod and a reviewer

do i have to step down from mod

1 Like

No you get a blue name but Iā€™ll send you a piper pic too

1 Like

They should add the Mets to Mahjong Soul

1 Like

wtf whereā€™s my Piper pic

1 Like

I feel like I know more about setup design than Iā€™d like to admit and I feel like I have a decent eye for what is and isnā€™t fun to play. However. I donā€™t have a good eye for balance. I simply have not seen enough setups. I would let bullshit through

2 Likes

letting bullshit through is okay as long as itā€™s fun bullshit rather than salt inducing bullshit

1 Like

iā€™ve been playing this game for three years but iā€™ve had zero interest in design or review gl

3 Likes

I would let any setup through given a small offering, which can take the form of the Mets, saying my name a few times, or an Even-Night CPR Doctor

3 Likes

i definitely dont have the spine to be a reviewer
im like one of the people on this forums with the least amount of spine

1 Like

Mood

1 Like

let me in i have made one correct decision out of a sample size of two

5 Likes

last time i checked i was in possession of a vertebral column

1 Like

mods be honest did me applying make you go ā€œshit this is a thing that needs to happenā€

1 Like